Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
    Goose you live in mexico.

Also who named it swine flu, sounds like it came from pigs.
    Yes.

and...

It did. Supposedly when they were imported from another country.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post

"I disagree with your opinions, thus, I will resort to name calling!"
      the only people that agree with that nutjob opinion is a bunch of no-good PETA fruitcakes.

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
        You're suggesting that fear will help people not be scared?
        My thought is that a) fear-mongering in the media will be minimized after a legitimate scare and b) people will be less responsive to scare tactics after having dealt with something that was legitimately worth fearing. Not likely but I haven't been able to watch the news on TV in years, I think a real threat might halt the public panic agencies called Fox News and CNN.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
          Since we're acting smart; insinuating that human beings as a species could use a catastrophic event just because you're unhappy that we're killing the whales or drilling for oil is in fact a bitchass thing to say.
          Nice inference. I had no idea that Brent disagreed with the killing of whales, seems pretty weird since we went baby seal clubbing together for spring break.

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
          the only people that agree with that nutjob opinion is a bunch of no-good PETA fruitcakes.
          Just an FYI but I tend to agree with Brent on this point and I think PETA are one of the most evil groups on this earth. Humans > Animals, yeah I said it.
          Last edited by Mr. Hero; 04-28-2009, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
            Nice inference. I had no idea that Brent disagreed with the killing of whales, seems pretty weird since we went baby seal clubbing together for spring break.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
              Seal's scars come from when he was a baby, whiffle-bats FTW

Comment

A second school here has swine flu. Both of these schools are walking distance from here. I'm getting a bit more nervous about my own health.

The bigger problem is also walking distance from these two schools are....... four other schools.

Not including the fairly nearby St. Johns University.
                Last edited by Crickett; 04-28-2009, 03:13 PM.

Comment

I'm thinking I should get and spread the virus that's up here. You know, freak peope the **** out until they realize that the strain up here is barely stronger than your common flu.

Comment

Media fearmongering at its best, the developed world really doesn't have much to worry about. It has been responding to 2 different antivirals and they are working on a vaccine.

This isn't going to change my life in any way.
                    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Yeah sure buddy and Conficker is going to fry my computer...

Comment

I named my disease Swine Flu on Pandemic 2 and gave it typical flu symptoms. I've killed 1,543,691,311 in just over a month. This is obviously a perfect gauge for the seriousness of what is going on in the world now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                          Yeah sure buddy and Conficker is going to fry my computer...
                          Y2K FTW.

I'm glad i live in the jungle. All i have to worry about is ebola and super aids.
                          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                            Y2K FTW.

I'm glad i live in the jungle. All i have to worry about is ebola and super aids.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                              I named my disease Swine Flu on Pandemic 2 and gave it typical flu symptoms. I've killed 1,543,691,311 in just over a month. This is obviously a perfect gauge for the seriousness of what is going on in the world now.
                              Now I kinda want to go do that lol

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                              Originally posted by Job
                              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                                **** Madagascar. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information