SARF Flu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
    The other white flu is a top rate killer.
    AIDSflu? Yeah, it's pretty bad.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• WOWWWWWW california..... I told you guys to stay away and now the **** is in seattle, ten fricken minutes from me. The **** cali???/???? the ****

If I die id like to say good bye to Sarfy sarf, VoodooMonkey and Brent. If i didnt remember you then its because the disease has already started affecting my brain. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
        WOWWWWWW california..... I told you guys to stay away and now the **** is in seattle, ten fricken minutes from me. The **** cali???/???? the ****

If I die id like to say good bye to Sarfy sarf, VoodooMonkey and Brent. If i didnt remember you then its because the disease has already started affecting my brain. :(
        Don't worry, if you get the swine flu the symptoms are noticeable. You'll cough a very dry cough, experience strong head pain, chest pain, and have a very high fever.

If you get any of these, immediately go get yourself checked out.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
          Don't worry, if you get the swine flu the symptoms are noticeable. You'll cough a very dry cough, experience strong head pain, chest pain, and have a very high fever.

If you get any of these, immediately go get yourself checked out.
          well ive been sick since last friday, and that was before these cases and i havent gone anywhere..

At first it was just a sore throat and headache and congestion but now it has changed to a dry cough and slight congestion. IDK if I should go to the doctor or not.

Comment

WOWWWWWW california..... I told you guys to stay away and now the **** is in seattle, ten fricken minutes from me. The **** cali???/???? the ****

Ya, six probably cases in Washington now.

Comment

well ive been sick since last friday, and that was before these cases and i havent gone anywhere..

At first it was just a sore throat and headache and congestion but now it has changed to a dry cough and slight congestion. IDK if I should go to the doctor or not.
              Those are symptoms, although the most important one is the fever. If you've had a fever of 100 degrees farenheit or more, then yes, go and get yourself checked out.

If you haven't, then I'm almost entirely sure it's not swine flu. In every single case of this flu you get a very high fever, it's the easiest way to detect if you have it or not.

Here's the entire list of symptoms that could appear if you get swine flu, although not all might:
              • Fever
              • Lack of Appetite
              • Lethargy (overall weakness)
              • Runny Nose
              • Sore Throat
              • Coughing
              • Diarrhea
              • Nausea
              • Vomiting

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Those are symptoms, although the most important one is the fever. If you've had a fever of 100 degrees farenheit or more, then yes, go and get yourself checked out.

If you haven't, then I'm almost entirely sure it's not swine flu. In every single case of this flu you get a very high fever, it's the easiest way to detect if you have it or not.

Here's the entire list of symptoms that could appear if you get swine flu, although not all might:
                • Fever
                • Lack of Appetite
                • Runny Nose
                • Sore Throat
                • Coughing
                • Diarrhea
                • Nausea
                • Vomiting
                That list is missing breathing, urinating, defecating, sleeping at night, walking on your feet and having hair.

Comment

• Fever
                  • Lack of Appetite
                  • Runny Nose
                  • Sore Throat
                  • Coughing
                  • Diarrhea
                  • Nausea
                  • Vomiting

Yea ok, I havent had a fever at all so Im happy. Just a normal cold then.

Good luck to you down there in mexico Gooseman, stay healthy

Comment

• Hes in mexico? **** dude RUNNNNNN!!!! I heard if you survive the swine flu..you turn into a pig!!!!

Comment

• Fever
                      • Lack of Appetite
                      • Runny Nose
                      • Sore Throat
                      • Coughing
                      • Diarrhea
                      • Nausea
                      • Vomiting
                      Almost had me there.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                        That list is missing breathing, urinating, defecating, sleeping at night, walking on your feet and having hair.
                        turns out thirst is another symptom

Comment

• Well the closed down all the HS's in my area, and also closed down my College and exams may have to get pushed back...Every cafeteria person had mask on when they were serving food, and one of the professors daughters that goes here caught the flu a few days ago.

So while it may not be some American epidemic, it's certainly real and it's making it's way through DFW since some people may want to crack jokes about it as if it's made up.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Well if it's having it's way with DFW, it won't long until it's here in Shreveport.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Fever
                              • Lack of Appetite
                              • Runny Nose
                              • Sore Throat
                              • Coughing
                              • Diarrhea
                              • Nausea
                              • Vomiting
                              In other words, it's the flu.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                                Well if it's having it's way with DFW, it won't long until it's here in Shreveport.
                                Well, sounds like it's time to...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information