Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creatine!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Creatine!

    For awhile i was gaining weight (muscle, not fat) and getting stronger doing things naturally and eating alot of food spread out over the course of the day. Everything was going fine up until about a month and half ago when the gain in strength and weight stopped. Then about two weeks ago i lost a bit of weight and strength. Im a little worried and wanna know if I should use creatine



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

  • #2
    How old are you?

    Comment


    • #3
      just turned seventeen. Entering my senior year of football



      Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

      Comment


      • #4
        Are you gonna keep working out after you finish football?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          Are you gonna keep working out after you finish football?
          yeah, not as much though.
          I suppose I'd have to ease off the creatine after football.



          Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

          Comment


          • #6
            load up on 'em 'roids

            Comment


            • #7
              You plateaued. Keep working out and do it the natural way.

              Comment


              • #8
                steroids are as American as apple pie and thats why we American football.
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                  yeah, not as much though.
                  I suppose I'd have to ease off the creatine after football.
                  I wouldn't suggest you taking it, i've seen many people that were regular creatine users, and after they stopped, or slowed down, their bodies turned into mush. I don't know the science behind it, but that many people is NOT a coincidence.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    I wouldn't suggest you taking it, i've seen many people that were regular creatine users, and after they stopped, or slowed down, their bodies turned into mush. I don't know the science behind it, but that many people is NOT a coincidence.
                    Im afraid of that too. Some of my friends that did it and stopped turned out fine. Others turned to mush and some other guys are afraid to stop.



                    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                      Im afraid of that too. Some of my friends that did it and stopped turned out fine. Others turned to mush and some other guys are afraid to stop.
                      Well here's how you should think about it. If you've worked out to the point where your body has topped out naturally, you would really need to do some heavy doses of creatine to see some results. Your friends that turned out fine, were they heavy users?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I took creatine, as long as you cycle it it is safe. If you do it for too long without cycling your body may stop producing and processing it correctly.

                        I would take it 5g a for three months, then not do it for a month and repeat. I eventually stopped just because I got to the size I wanted. I kept working out and my body didn't turn to mush.
                        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                        Hunter S. Thompson

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                          steroids are as American as apple pie and thats why we American football.
                          You beat me to it. Damn classes.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                            I took creatine, as long as you cycle it it is safe. If you do it for too long without cycling your body may stop producing and processing it correctly.

                            I would take it 5g a for three months, then not do it for a month and repeat. I eventually stopped just because I got to the size I wanted. I kept working out and my body didn't turn to mush.
                            Yeah, i figured if i kept working out I wouldnt have to worry about the creatine making me mushy.

                            Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            Well here's how you should think about it. If you've worked out to the point where your body has topped out naturally, you would really need to do some heavy doses of creatine to see some results. Your friends that turned out fine, were they heavy users?
                            I honestly can't say

                            Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                            steroids are as American as apple pie and thats why we American football.
                            That guy looked disgusting...



                            Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Really no harm in it as long as you keep a steady routine and drink plenty of water. Especially when you're drinking.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information