Creatine!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatine!

For awhile i was gaining weight (muscle, not fat) and getting stronger doing things naturally and eating alot of food spread out over the course of the day. Everything was going fine up until about a month and half ago when the gain in strength and weight stopped. Then about two weeks ago i lost a bit of weight and strength. Im a little worried and wanna know if I should use creatine

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

How old are you?

Comment

just turned seventeen. Entering my senior year of football

Comment

Are you gonna keep working out after you finish football?

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          Are you gonna keep working out after you finish football?
          yeah, not as much though.
          I suppose I'd have to ease off the creatine after football.

Comment

load up on 'em 'roids

Comment

You plateaued. Keep working out and do it the natural way.

Comment

steroids are as American as apple pie and thats why we American football.
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                  yeah, not as much though.
                  I suppose I'd have to ease off the creatine after football.
                  I wouldn't suggest you taking it, i've seen many people that were regular creatine users, and after they stopped, or slowed down, their bodies turned into mush. I don't know the science behind it, but that many people is NOT a coincidence.

Comment

I wouldn't suggest you taking it, i've seen many people that were regular creatine users, and after they stopped, or slowed down, their bodies turned into mush. I don't know the science behind it, but that many people is NOT a coincidence.
                    Im afraid of that too. Some of my friends that did it and stopped turned out fine. Others turned to mush and some other guys are afraid to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                      Im afraid of that too. Some of my friends that did it and stopped turned out fine. Others turned to mush and some other guys are afraid to stop.
                      Well here's how you should think about it. If you've worked out to the point where your body has topped out naturally, you would really need to do some heavy doses of creatine to see some results. Your friends that turned out fine, were they heavy users?

Comment

I took creatine, as long as you cycle it it is safe. If you do it for too long without cycling your body may stop producing and processing it correctly.

I would take it 5g a for three months, then not do it for a month and repeat. I eventually stopped just because I got to the size I wanted. I kept working out and my body didn't turn to mush.
                        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                          You beat me to it. Damn classes.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                            I took creatine, as long as you cycle it it is safe. If you do it for too long without cycling your body may stop producing and processing it correctly.

I would take it 5g a for three months, then not do it for a month and repeat. I eventually stopped just because I got to the size I wanted. I kept working out and my body didn't turn to mush.
                            Yeah, i figured if i kept working out I wouldnt have to worry about the creatine making me mushy.

Well here's how you should think about it. If you've worked out to the point where your body has topped out naturally, you would really need to do some heavy doses of creatine to see some results. Your friends that turned out fine, were they heavy users?
                            I honestly can't say

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                            That guy looked disgusting...

Comment

Really no harm in it as long as you keep a steady routine and drink plenty of water. Especially when you're drinking.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information