Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F*** my life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by pr0d1gy View Post
    F the draft, you could have got laid kid! Wtf r u about?
    haha okay so you say "F the draft" an yet you talk on a DRAFT WEBSITE.
    that jus doesn't add up.


    an who only gets laid on prom night?

    Sig by BK

    “They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
      okay this answers the question "why did you get outta prom?"
      its cuz me an my gf broke up so i didnt have to go.

      an the whole "gettin laid" thing, umm yeah i still got laid but i didnt have to deal with goin to a dance for it.
      Yeah, I'm sure Todd McShay laid you down and ****** you silly



      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        It's ok kids, when you are grown up and married, you get to have a TV in your bedroom and get some "luvin" while the draft is on.

        /thread.
        there must have been some extra luvin after the Crabtree pick. :)

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
          It's ok kids, when you are grown up and married, you get to have a TV in your bedroom and get some "luvin" while the draft is on.

          /thread.
          OH MY GOD THAT'S TOTALLY FREAKING GROSS I CAN'T

          well now I'm turned on

          by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            Yeah, I'm sure Todd McShay laid you down and ****** you silly
            no actually the Ravens ****** me when they took Oher before the Falcons pick :(

            Sig by BK

            “They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
              haha okay so you say "F the draft" an yet you talk on a DRAFT WEBSITE.
              that jus doesn't add up.


              an who only gets laid on prom night?
              F THE DRAFT!! F IT!!

              Sig by: BK

              02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
              Originally posted by fenikz
              we all hate you

              Comment

              Working...
              X

              Debug Information