F*** my life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*** my life

So i amazingly got out of going to Prom so i could watch the NFL draft..
    well that plan failed.

I have no tv so i was gonna watch it at my friends house, but my brother took my car for the weekend so i couldn't go.

So then i was gonna jus watch it online an chat on here with everyone, but then my internet stopped working so i couldn't do that.

So i ended up listening to it on the radio. how lame

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

It wasn't meant to be.

Comment

Karma..that's what happens when you get out of going to prom.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

you should write this story on FML

Comment

Murphys Law= anything that can go wrong will go wrong. At least you're radio didn't stop working.

Comment

god if my radio broke i woulda went crazy. An i didnt even get to listen to the 2nd day of the draft. So i jus found out like 10 minutes ago who my team drafted

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Thats what you get for stealing Gonzo from the Chiefs pay backs a *****!!!:)

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                Thats what you get for stealing Gonzo from the Chiefs pay backs a *****!!!:)
                haha
                oh yeah, i forgot we stole him from you guys.

Sig by BK

Comment

Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
                  So i amazingly got out of going to Prom so i could watch the NFL draft..
                  well that plan failed.

I have no tv so i was gonna watch it at my friends house, but my brother took my car for the weekend so i couldn't go.

So then i was gonna jus watch it online an chat on here with everyone, but then my internet stopped working so i couldn't do that.

So i ended up listening to it on the radio. how lame
                  You should have gone to your prom and asked the DJ to tune to the radio every once in a while.

Comment

F the draft, you could have got laid kid! Wtf r u about?

Comment

You should have brought your phone to prom and check it there?

This might be easier said than done depending on the phone, however...

Comment

Why did you get out of prom for the draft? Prom usually equals drunkeness and sexual activity.

Comment

I did that to, Prom was going to be 100 bucks a couple just for the tickets. Add in a tux then food and all that. I chose the draft and from what I heard how prom was I think I made the right choice.

Comment

That has to be the best story ever.
                            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

At my senior prom last year, I just had my buddy text me the Titans picks.

That's havin' your cake and eating it too.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information