Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Soon: SWDC Super Fan Competition

Hello everyone!

With the draft over, it is time for something fun. And that thing is the SWDC Super Fan Competition. It will span over 43 days, and it will determine who is the biggest fan on SWDC.

What is the Super Fan Competition?

It is essentially this. Every day, starting May 1st, I will put up a poll in the off-topic thread, stickied for 24 hours. Every day will be a different team (let's say "Giants") I will make a list of at most, 10 Giants fans, and the SWDC public votes for who is the super fan of the group. Now, this isn't the most homer fan, or the fan who is a mod/admin/around the most. This is who has the most knowledge or his/her team, who has the most knowledge of the NFL, and who makes positive and well-thought out posts on any NFL material.

How can I be involved?

2 Ways:

1. Vote! You can vote for any team and any person. This is like American Idol of SWDC. I pick the names of the eligible people, but "America" votes.

2. Get on the ballot! The best ways to be in consideration for the "Super Fan" is to Post in your team's Team Forum, Wear Some type of sig/avatar/text that proclaims your fandom, Think before posting, and be well thought in any post on any forum. The more you post and are around SWDC, the better chance you have! But, if I don't know who you are a fan of, I can't include you!

What does the winner get?

I am still undecided, but no doubt, the prize will be well well worth it.

How will it work?

I'll put up a poll each day, one for each team. After that, we will have one for each division (from the 4 winners for each division). Then one for each conference (from the 4 winners from each conference,) and then the Super Bowl (2 winners from each conference.

Any more questions? Ask away!
    Last edited by Shane P. Hallam; 04-27-2009, 07:48 PM.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

I should automatically win for staying up the majority of two weekends to watch the draft!

Comment

Can I vote for banned members? If so it will be a tough call between Ozzie and Severe Punishment.

Comment

Banned members will not be on the ballot.

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

There's only like 4 Titans posters now so, uh, I have like a 25% percent of winning if my calculations are correct.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

I'm fan enough.

Comment

I nominate me myself!!!! :)

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                I nominate me myself!!!! :)
                Isn't there an age limit on this thing?

Just Kidding, Malaka. You make it too easy, though.

Comment

Can we just give the Rutgers one to Scotty? (Yes, I realize this is only for NFL teams)

Comment

i'm going to rep cicero for reading my mind and posting pretty much what I was going to.

But seriously, I think it can be argued I love Rutgers more than anyone here loves...well, anything really.
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                      i'm going to rep cicero for reading my mind and posting pretty much what I was going to.

But seriously, I think it can be argued I love Rutgers more than anyone here loves...well, anything really.
                      I don't know. APS' love for wiener is unparalleled.

Comment

So there are only like a couple other Bronco fans on the board beside me...that one will probably have the fewest of any team.

me
                        CT
                        diehard
                        njx

I don't think slightlyabroncosfan counts anymore because of his name lol

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                        Originally posted by Job
                        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

I anticipate intense campaigning from Lions fans, haha.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

For one of the worst teams in sports history (recently), the Lions sure do have a **** ton of fans on here. Strong character those ones.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                              For one of the worst teams in sports history (recently), the Lions sure do have a **** ton of fans on here. Strong character those ones.
                              We have iron will and a high tolerance for idiocy (except LOLitsTomBrady).
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information