No announcement yet.

Child Support?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're lucky, you fathered it out of wedlock and you won't need to add alimony to your list of things that **** you in the ass.

Comment

Your local court will decide how much you have to pay.

It is NOT half your earnings. In Cali that applies to a divorce proceeding, where generally the two parties split their assets 50/50, so she would get half of your savings and property. That has nothing to do with child support.

It does vary from state to state and generally they do the math based on your income and your baby-mama's income (if any), but I don't know the actual formula.

I have paid child support for 8 years (in Michigan) and it's been about 1/6th of my gross pay.

Pay your child support. Do what's right for the child you are responsible for. Don't weasel out.

PS: If you make a lot or are worried about having to pay more than you think you should, get a lawyer.

Comment

Women pay me to impregnate them.

Comment

How come when the father gets the kid the mother doesn't have to pay child support???
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
            How come when the father gets the kid the mother doesn't have to pay child support???
            Because men are evil and women are gods gift to the world...

Comment

In Cali, it can be as high as 20%. Not sure where you got 50% YFS.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

That's not true, look at the link posted by JFLO and there's a woman on it...

http://jfs.ohio.gov/Ocs/most_wanted_august2006.pdf

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Errr...she does.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                    Errr...she does.
                    Rarely, its because the man typically makes more than the woman.

The whole system is broken, but that is way too political for this board.
                    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                      Rarely, its because the man typically makes more than the woman.

The whole system is broken, but that is way too political for this board.
                      What are you talking about? It depends on who has custody. If the man has custody, the woman pays x% from her gross wages or whatever is ordered from the court. It doesn't matter if he makes more then her.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Originally posted by j05son View Post
                        What are you talking about? It depends on who has custody. If the man has custody, the woman pays x% from her gross wages or whatever is ordered from the court. It doesn't matter if he makes more then her.
                        Maybe the people I know who didn't get payment from the mom didn't get it because they didn't request it. But growing up, the only friends who lived with their dad were rich.
                        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

try calling a lawyer or something.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

In the words of the great Ice Cube:

You want child support
                            Get it out your ass *****

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                              Maybe the people I know who didn't get payment from the mom didn't get it because they didn't request it. But growing up, the only friends who lived with their dad were rich.
                              Which is maybe why they didn't receive child support. If you're rich, and you ask for child support, you're really just doing it to dick the person who doesn't have custody.

Comment

My uncle received child support from his ex-wife regarding my cousins. He wasn't rich, but was by no means ever hard for cash. Come to think of it, yeah, he was probably just being a dick.

Edit: did they change the censors?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information