No announcement yet.

Twitter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** twitter, it is the most pointless and ******** thing to ever come out of the internet.

1. It's just a ripoff of Facebook's status update.
    2. I don't need to know what 100% of my friend's are doing 100% of the ******* time.

Comment

Yeah I'm with most people here. I can't believe how big Twitter is and it's just totally ridiculous. Not once will I ever use that thing in my life. Why would people want to know every time you have a random thought or that your doing the most boring thing ever. I just don't get this one and how it's become so big in a relatively short period of time.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Simply put, **** Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
          Simply put, **** Twitter.
          I missed that sig. In honor of it, I'm bringing my first avatar back.

I miss the old nfldc....
          Last edited by yourfavestoner; 04-29-2009, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
            I missed that sig. In honor of it, I'm bringing my first avatar back.

I miss the old nfldc....
            I just realized I've been posting on here off and on for almost five years, it worries me and makes me think I should stop working from home, but damn it if there haven't been some epic ass posts in that time.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              Twitter sucks. Just get a Facebook and you can update your status. That's basically twitter in a nutshell.
              Here's the funny thing, you can set it up so that when you update twitter, it makes your facebook status say the same thing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

if i ever got a twitter, it would be for the sole purpose of describing my bowel movements.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information