Twitter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter?

All I have been hearing about is twitter even through recuiting... Seems like the new thing to have but I have no idea what it is... Anyon care to explain to me what it is?

A series of short blurbs that people can add to their twitter page at any time. It makes unimportant people feel important. It let's interested people know what the person in question is doing if they are always updating and posting twitter messages.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NnG5clnqdQ

This video offers an easy explanation of how twitter works

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo
        Way to link him to that disgusting video. That was not cool or funny :(

If you need a video try this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDsb6A48WxY
        You do realize that we can see that the video is the same as the one in your sig right?? lol

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
        Originally posted by Job
        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
          You do realize that we can see that the video is the same as the one in your sig right?? lol
          I know. I am such a *****. A bad one too.

Comment

Twitter sucks. Just get a Facebook and you can update your status. That's basically twitter in a nutshell.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              I know. I am such a *****. A bad one too.
              It's ok...it's still the 2nd time I've clicked on it lol. So your tactics are working.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
              Originally posted by Job
              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Twitter is a knock off of the Facebook status.
                Facebook > Twitter.

Comment

Twitter is for attention whores. Look at me look at what i'm doing someone care.

Comment

I refuse to do any of these things.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I don't want to call Twitter gay because some people may use it, but to me it's pretty female-ish...Myspace, Facebook, **** how much crap do you need? Females are the ones who use all that stuff, decorate their pages, do all that status update crap, I don't even want to know what all my friends are doing every minute of the day, I don't even update my status on Facebook.

They are always adding something new every few months and it gets on my nerves, I think it's pretty stupid personally unless your some sort of celebrity but w/e, I'll pass on the new fad.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        It makes unimportant people feel important.
                        Exactly. It is a complete waste & makes me want to punch people in the throat... who cares what some nobody thinks.
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

dont use it, but wvu football coach bill stewart has one

gives words of advice and gives updates on the team, practice, etc

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                            Exactly. It is a complete waste & makes me want to punch people in the throat... who cares what some nobody thinks.
                            I don't use it, but it is a good promotional tool. If you have a website, band, or anything that needs promotion it is an easy way to get word out to people who would actually be interested for free.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Twitter is status updates, and that's it. Facebook does that and so much more. I've tried twitter. Trust me, don't buy the hype.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information