Fan Boy Arguement Cobra Unit vs Fox Hound

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-L View Post
    Even though I like Sniper Wolf more as character, I agree that The End was a fantastic boss fight. Probably the best boss fight of any game I've ever played. I can't understand why anyone would kill him at the beginning of the game and miss out on that epic battle.
    I just recently played MGS3 again and I killed the End when he is exposed, really regret it. If you guys still have MGS3 I totally suggest you to play through it again. So many ways to play and have fun in that game. Throwing poisonous spiders/ dirty magazines at guards FTW.
    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
    the only hot actreeses are adult
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
      Even though I like Sniper Wolf more as character, I agree that The End was a fantastic boss fight. Probably the best boss fight of any game I've ever played. I can't understand why anyone would kill him at the beginning of the game and miss out on that epic battle.
      How about the system clock trick? Lamest thing ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
        I just recently played MGS3 again and I killed the End when he is exposed, really regret it. If you guys still have MGS3 I totally suggest you to play through it again. So many ways to play and have fun in that game. Throwing poisonous spiders/ dirty magazines at guards FTW.
        I've played MGS2 and MGS3 more times than I can count. The whole series is just ******* amazing.

Comment

I remember going through the Sorrow's bit like 12 times before I just slammed on all the buttons and found the revival pill.
          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Did anyone ever get the Foxhound ranking in MGS3? I just quit after a week.

Comment

Surprisingy I never got into MGS. I havent played any of the games and dont like the idea of jumping right to the 4th game. I may get around to it one day.

The same could be said about Splinter Cell but, there arent as many games. I dont really care for stealth like games anyway but, I probably should have tried these by now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                Did anyone ever get the Foxhound ranking in MGS3? I just quit after a week.
                I always get piranha I am reckless and just kill stuff.
                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  Surprisingy I never got into MGS. I havent played any of the games and dont like the idea of jumping right to the 4th game. I may get around to it one day.

29.99 at your local gamestop.

The PS3 is backwards compatible right?

Comment

29.99 at your local gamestop.

The PS3 is backwards compatible right?
                    Um...it depends on which one you have and mine is not. I didnt know this when I bought it. Really pissed me off. They started to do away with the backwards compatibility, became too costly. :( I think the early versions and the MGS edition ones are the only ones compatible. My ps2 on the other hand, is just fried. I do have a gamcube, though which I think has the 2nd game? or one of them but, costs a whole helluva lot for some reason. A tricky situation to be in. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

The Gamecube version (MGS: Twin Snakes) was just an update of the original MGS1. It's basically the same story and game with updated graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        Um...it depends on which one you have and mine is not. I didnt know this when I bought it. Really pissed me off. They started to do away with the backwards compatibility, became too costly. :( I think the early versions and the MGS edition ones are the only ones compatible. My ps2 on the other hand, is just fried. I do have a gamcube, though which I think has the 2nd game? or one of them but, costs a whole helluva lot for some reason. A tricky situation to be in. haha.
                        The gamecube has a rare remake of the first one, unless you find it in a pawn shop or something in that nature its going to be costly. Best way to go is to play MGS3 IMO its a prequel and its an amazing game that will completely suck you in.
                        Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                        the only hot actreeses are adult
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                        Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

The Gamecube version (MGS: Twin Snakes) was just an update of the original MGS1. It's basically the same story and game with updated graphics.
                          Oh alright. Probably would be better than playing the ps1 version...I'm still not spending $30+ on it, though. And after that, I'd have no way to play 2 or 3. sucks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Well I guess your life will never be truly complete Moth.

Comment

I guess not. :(

I'll probaly just cave eventually and pick up 4. I could always just waste tons of time online watching youtube videos to be taken up to speed. They probably have full play throughs on there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information