It's Queens Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wicket View Post
    cuz we get an entire week of, to get drunk five days in a row and have time to recover before working again
    well thats oktoberfest just shorter

Comment

For some reason I thought this was gonna be a homosexual holiday

Comment

That sounds cool and all but in America we have The 4th of July. This involves: alcohol, bbq, explosives and any thing you can think up involving those.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

And we dont even have queens day anymore. At the town where the royal parade was with the entire royal family parading through the town a guy in a car raced through the crowds, killing four and injuring way more. The entire festivities were cancelled and the flags have been put halfpole. I think an announcement naming it a day of national mourning will follow within the next couple of hours to be honoust. The whole stuff became even more speculative because the car that he drove almost crashed into the bus carrying the royal family.
          Its important to say that the early signs are that this is NOT a terrorist attack. It can prolly is more comparable with one of those random shootings of a person going crazy or something, but then without guns since they are way more tough to aquire here.

I'll give some more updates during the day but thusfar my thoughts go out to the four deadly victims and the (i believe 6) people still in danger and everybody else who got hurt and all of those peoples family.
          I was just about to post this (sorry was busy playing Total War)... pretty screwed up.

Were you gonna go somewhere? Since they cancelled everything in Rotterdam :(

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
            That sounds cool and all but in America we have The 4th of July. This involves: alcohol, bbq, explosives and any thing you can think up involving those.
            Mardi Gras has all those things only more breasts, oh and a few beads.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
              I was just about to post this (sorry was busy playing Total War)... pretty screwed up.

Were you gonna go somewhere? Since they cancelled everything in Rotterdam :(
              I was gonna go for a quick beer, but couldnt do much anyway since i had to work a bit. I think Im gonna go drinking tonight but to be honoust the city isnt that sparkling at the moment. the atmosphere just isnt the same.
              edit: I dont care much for QB anyway. Way to much people having fun at the same time. Way to busy and I dont care much for buying or selling crap.
              Last edited by wicket; 04-30-2009, 10:51 AM.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
              - Corner or Wideout in the first
              - No reaching
              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                Mardi Gras has all those things only more breasts, oh and a few beads.
                Fasching in Germany is crazier...every little town has a parade where they hand out free alcohal to everyone.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                Originally posted by Job
                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
                  we get 2 days off just to get drunk 4 days straight, how can yours be better? :D
                  Pfft who needs a holiday to do that?

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                    Fasching in Germany is crazier...every little town has a parade where they hand out free alcohal to everyone.
                    Wowwww...When???

Comment

Originally posted by nrk View Post
                      Pfft who needs a holiday to do that?
                      This post for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                        Wowwww...When???
                        It's pretty much like Mardi Gras...they sell costumes and stuff. I think it is early Feb?

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                        Originally posted by Job
                        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                          Mardi Gras is still better. By using the beads you catch in the parades during the day, you can cash them in for "tang" that night.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I was gonna go for a quick beer, but couldnt do much anyway since i had to work a bit. I think Im gonna go drinking tonight but to be honoust the city isnt that sparkling at the moment. the atmosphere just isnt the same.
                            edit: I dont care much for QB anyway. Way to much people having fun at the same time. Way to busy and I dont care much for buying or selling crap.
                            Yeah I used to be really busy on QD, but lately I just don't feel like going anywhere. I usually just chill out in front of the TV and look at the royals walking around doing all that dumb stuff.

It's really weird though, the guy who tried to kill the royal family comes from the same town as one of my best friends.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Sounds like a sweet holiday. And orange is my favourite colour

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                                Yeah I used to be really busy on QD, but lately I just don't feel like going anywhere. I usually just chill out in front of the TV and look at the royals walking around doing all that dumb stuff.

It's really weird though, the guy who tried to kill the royal family comes from the same town as one of my best friends.
                                there are a few things sad about it:
                                first that he wants to kill our royal family
                                secondly that hte think he can kill people on a bus by driving into the bus with a honda civic at about 30 mph (well he missed but if he would hit that would have been about the speed whit which he would hit the bus)
                                I missed where he was from though.
                                weird also how way to many people are on the streets so not that much people even know it has happened

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                                - No reaching
                                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information