X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wicket View Post
    there are a few things sad about it:
    first that he wants to kill our royal family
    secondly that hte think he can kill people on a bus by driving into the bus with a honda civic at about 30 mph (well he missed but if he would hit that would have been about the speed whit which he would hit the bus)
    I missed where he was from though.
    weird also how way to many people are on the streets so not that much people even know it has happened
    it was a Suzuki Swift, which is even sadder. Those cars are so cheap. If you're going kamikaze at least buy a sturdy car. Hell, steal one. If you're going for it, I at least want to see some effort.

In all, a sad day. To be honest I was so happy the guy is a white dutchman. If he was from marocco or turkey or something, it would have been disastrous.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
      it was a Suzuki Swift, which is even sadder. Those cars are so cheap. If you're going kamikaze at least buy a sturdy car. Hell, steal one. If you're going for it, I at least want to see some effort.

In all, a sad day. To be honest I was so happy the guy is a white dutchman. If he was from marocco or turkey or something, it would have been disastrous.
      sad but tru. I would prolly put like a bunch of gasoline in the trunk at least. something that would make the car explode. Now even if he would hit there would be no more then a little bump in the bus.
      This is kinda like failing in suicide. If you cant even do that right you prolly had a good idea going there.
      But seriously whats up with the lame attempt. Dont get me wrong Im really glad he failed but still, epic fail on the effort

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        That sounds cool and all but in America we have The 4th of July. This involves: alcohol, bbq, explosives and any thing you can think up involving those.
        new years in germany means alcohol and u can make ur own fireworks. thats awesome

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
          sad but tru. I would prolly put like a bunch of gasoline in the trunk at least. something that would make the car explode. Now even if he would hit there would be no more then a little bump in the bus.
          This is kinda like failing in suicide. If you cant even do that right you prolly had a good idea going there.
          But seriously whats up with the lame attempt. Dont get me wrong Im really glad he failed but still, epic fail on the effor
          t
          Exactly, if you're gonna pull something like this, at least go for the A for effort. This was a piss-poor attempt, with little to no thought to it. He could at least have spent a few minutes thinking about what he could do. I'm very very happy he failed, but if you're gonna ruin Queens Day at least put some damn effort into your actions.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
            new years in germany means alcohol and u can make ur own fireworks. thats awesome
            Germany is overrated!

Thanks to that. :D

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

apparently 4 people died in the accident

Comment

I don't mean to sound like an asshole but that's it?

Comment

four dead, 5 severely wounded, total 23 victims. But those people were just in the way basically, he was aiming for the bus that held the royal family.

But it's still pretty horrible.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                    I don't mean to sound like an asshole but that's it?
                    23 people wounded by a Suzuki Swift. On a day that is supposed to celebrate our togetherness. Trying to kill our head of state.

And yes, you do sound like a ******* asshole saying that. It's like if I came online september 12th 2001 and said that 2,974 is a pretty crappy score if you take out two skyscrapers with airplanes. Empathy. Try it.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

23 people wounded by a Suzuki Swift. On a day that is supposed to celebrate our togetherness. Trying to kill our head of state.

And yes, you do sound like a ******* asshole saying that. It's like if I came online september 12th 2001 and said that 2,974 is a pretty crappy score if you take out two skyscrapers with airplanes. Empathy. Try it.
                      Yeah I just have a different view on the term tragedy.

Comment

You're comparing a guy running over people with a car to one of the biggest terrorist attacks involving two planes into two very important buildings?

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

People getting run over by a car happens every day..

Comment

A tragedy is a tragedy no matter how many people died from it.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by nrk View Post
                              You're comparing a guy running over people with a car to one of the biggest terrorist attacks involving two planes into two very important buildings?
                              he is talking about the ratio... just because people get run over by a car everyday, its okay when a guy runs over 23 people and try to kill the head of state? jesus sometimes im wondering what u guys are thinking

Comment

Originally posted by nrk View Post
                                it was an example, thanks for paying attention. And in all fairness, he killed 4 people on a national day of celebration whilst trying to kill our head of state.

And I wasn't comparing, I was making a point on dickishness. READ.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information