Anybody play...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    Speaking of which - we have our annual Faculty vs. Students Basketball game tomorrow. I went out and bought a new Chris Paul jersey just for the game. I do two things at this game, look good and sign autographs.
    Are you going to quit on your coach and lead your team to a 50 point defeat?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

This is how much I keep up with the NBA -

What are you talking about?

I know Paul plays for N.O. and I know N.O. is in Louisiana, that is the extent of my current Hornets knowledge.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

This is how much I keep up with the NBA -

What are you talking about?

I know Paul plays for N.O. and I know N.O. is in Louisiana, that is the extent of my current Hornets knowledge.
        Paul got jacked up in the playoffs.

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
          Don't be a sissy just play Ultimate, the game of champions.
          When the NFLDC Picnic happens I will own all you in Ultimate and show some people up in frolf or what you chumps call disc golf. JBone better get planning that damn NFLDC Picnic.
          Originally posted by STARHEATHER
          the only hot actreeses are adult
          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
          players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
          Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
            When the NFLDC Picnic happens I will own all you in Ultimate and show some people up in frolf or what you chumps call disc golf. JBone better get planning that damn NFLDC Picnic.
            Haha I will take on all comers at Ultimate, I'd look forward to it. I'm a handler, and have spent the last couple years developing Jedi-like skills.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              Haha I will take on all comers at Ultimate, I'd look forward to it. I'm a handler, and have spent the last couple years developing Jedi-like skills.
              So that was you in all those cool You-tube videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                I've heard it called many things but FROLF has to be one of the...uhh...hom...strangest. And I would take that challenge.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Speaking of which - we have our annual Faculty vs. Students Basketball game tomorrow. I went out and bought a new Chris Paul jersey just for the game. I do two things at this game, look good and sign autographs.
                  An update for those who care-

Faculty wins!
                  Mr. Schneider scored 2 points, had 2 rebounds, 1 blocked shot, 2 assists and ended up sprawled out on the court diving for a ball only once this year. I'm going home to take 3 Advil, 4 Tylenol and 1 muscle relaxer.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information