X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sarfyyyyyyy :(

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Don't worry. He will get cured just like Jack Bauer will be cured . . . and just in the nick of time.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
        Don't worry. He will get cured just like Jack Bauer will be cured . . . and just in the nick of time.
        But he'll actually get to bone Elisha Cuthbert

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Maybe you should try some oinkment.

Comment

Don't worry too much about having the sniffles they could just be allergies. Ive had a runny/stuffed nose for almost a year now that I cant get rid of.

Get Healthy Sarf.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Their was a case in the town over from me, where my madre works and so far besides the one who was in contact no one else has been infected. So hopefully its just allergies or a cold. Best wishes to you man.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                Don't worry too much about having the sniffles they could just be allergies. Ive had a runny/stuffed nose for almost a year now that I cant get rid of.

Get Healthy Sarf.
                I'm pretty sure he is hamming it up, nothing to start squealing about. :D

Comment

Is getting Swine.....errr.....SARF Flu while trying to score some weed in LBC really that bad of a way to go out? Bet you could of never guessed that Al Davis would out live you.

Comment

Um, excuse me, its called H1N1 Influenza A now, not sarf flue. Christ, get with the times old man!

- they had to change the name cause too many people were killing pigs.

Also, sickness is a state of mind, not a reality. I've never been sick in my life because I just won't mentally accept sickness as a reality. It works, trust me. If you end up dying it will be because your mind thinks you should die because you think you have a lethal flu virus. Death and sickness is for the weak minded.
                    Last edited by Shane P. Hallam; 05-03-2009, 01:32 PM.

Comment

sarf, post something so I know you're still alive :(

Comment

Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                        Um, excuse me, its called H1N1 Influenza A now, not sarf flue. Christ, get with the times old man!

- they had to change the name cause too many people were killing pigs.

Also, sickness is a state of mind, not a reality. I've never been sick in my life because I just won't mentally accept sickness as a reality. It works, trust me. If you end up dying it will be because your mind thinks you should die because you think you have a lethal flu virus. Death and sickness is for the weak minded.
                        What if you get shot 10 times in the heart? Can you just will yourself to not die?

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I never thought that weed could kill anyone, but now i know that anything is possible!
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                            What if you get shot 10 times in the heart? Can you just will yourself to not die?
                            Yes, because they do not exist if you believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                              That's hogwash

Comment

Originally posted by Strongside View Post
                                That's hogwash
                                Terrible pun, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information