Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers SuperFan? (Read Post before voting)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers SuperFan? (Read Post before voting)

BeansDooma
    11.30%
    Caddy
    46.96%
    Canadian_Kid16
    1.74%
    Captain Fear
    0.00%
    Chucky
    4.35%
    DJC
    5.22%
    Etk
    17.39%
    Me Likey Rookies
    2.61%
    Tampa 2 4 Life
    10.43%
    TRJ997
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE VOTING:

How to Vote:

You will vote in the poll above, but you should be voting for who you think is the best fan of his/her team. This means that the person has shown extraordinary knowledge of football and their team on both the NFL and Team Forum. This is also a person who lives and dies with their team. This DOES NOT mean the person who is an Admin/Mod/Team Leader, or who is just a stupid homer.

If you have questions post them here.

The SuperFan Competition:

Every day, starting May 1st, I will put up a poll in the off-topic thread, stickied for 24 hours. Every day will be a different team (let's say "Giants") I will make a list of at most, 10 Giants fans, and the SWDC public votes for who is the super fan of the group. Now, this isn't the most homer fan, or the fan who is a mod/admin/around the most. This is who has the most knowledge or his/her team, who has the most knowledge of the NFL, and who makes positive and well-thought out posts on any NFL material.

Past Winners

5/1/09 Cowboys: D-Unit

5/2/09 Texans: comahan

• etk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bucimal Island View Post
    I have not been on here long enough to know all the bucs fans, but Caddy seems like a very intellectual individual I am talking 4.0 GPA 1500 SAT.
    WTF?

If you mean that he's level-headed and conveys his thoughts well? Sure.

But njx9 is probably the most intellectual individual on these forums and he struggled in school IIRC. He's ranted on the subject a lot, to the say least.

I've had the same Canes sig for over a year, and will continue to wear it until after the season. Closet Bucs fan 4 life.

Leave a comment:

• Bucimal Island
    replied
    I have not been on here long enough to know all the bucs fans, but Caddy seems like a very intellectual individual I am talking 4.0 GPA 1500 SAT. So Caddy.

Leave a comment:

• Shane P. Hallam
    replied
    Caddy wins this one! The next poll should be up shortly.

Leave a comment:

• ccB
    replied
    Originally posted by etk View Post
    lol. It's funny how few people know me considering the # of posts I have. Same with CK_16.

I guess I post in the wrong threads?
    I know you more as a Canes fan, didn't really know you were a Buc's fan.

Leave a comment:

• Xonraider
    replied
    Originally posted by etk View Post
    lol. It's funny how few people know me considering the # of posts I have. Same with CK_16.

ldude I do know you. with 10k its impossible not to know you. I meant I know as a Bucs fan, my bad.. I knew you like the Canes.. but I hadn't a CLUE that you were a Bucs fan.. lol

Leave a comment:

• TitanHope
    replied
    Originally posted by etk

Well, you're more of a CFB fan, and I see CK post in Off Topic more than anywhere (Aside from the Bucs TF, which I don't frequent often). There could be some confusion in you being a University of Miami fan, so people then think you're a Miami Dolphin fan. I didn't know BRAVEHEART was a Lions fan til like a week ago. He always seemed like a USC fan first, so I never knew which NFL team he liked.

In my opinion, edge goes to the posters who post in the NFL and NFL Draft forum frequently. Possibly even the Mock Draft forum too, depending on the insight one displays when critiquing Mocks.

A lot of the posters being listed are very good posters, but some of them stick to their TF for the most part. It's the posters who get out and interact with the community that get the recognition. That was the case in the Texans one, and Commie was the one who left the nest most often.

Leave a comment:

• etk
    replied
    Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
    BeansDooma
    Caddy
    Canadian_Kid16
    Chucky
    Tampa 2 4 Life

These I know.. the others im not sure.

I'll have to think about this for a while

Leave a comment:

• wicket
    replied
    Im so gonna win this (oh wait I am not)

Leave a comment:

• comahan
    replied
    Its as though people dont realize that the better posters are the ones asked to be mods and team leaders.

People arent going to win these because of their status as admin/mod/teamleader, they going to win it for the same reason they got to that status to begin with; being good posters.

Edit: This was basically already said, but I hadnt read the thread. Just saw one persons quote.

Leave a comment:

• PACKmanN
    replied
    Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
    T2 and Chucky are in IRC more than Caddy is, so why aren't they running away with the votes?

Ward sure didn't benefit from being an admin...
    Does Ward only post on the Cowboys forums? I hardly see him post.

Leave a comment:

• Caddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
    T2 and Chucky are in IRC more than Caddy is, so why aren't they running away with the votes?

That's true. Before last month I hadn't been on IRC for around 4-6 months.

Leave a comment:

• ccB
    replied
    Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    Don't forget IRC buddies that vote for each other, regardless of what the poll is about.

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
    like i said only team leaders and mods/admins will win this thing so far 3 for 3
    Ward sure didn't benefit from being an admin...
    Last edited by ccB; 05-04-2009, 02:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MetSox17
    replied
    Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
    like i said only team leaders and mods/admins will win this thing so far 3 for 3
    Don't forget IRC buddies that vote for each other, regardless of what the poll is about.

Leave a comment:

• BeerBaron
    replied
    This one I didn't expect to be a run away but Caddy is certainly dominating....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information