Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the San Diego Chargers SuperFan? (Read Post before voting)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ youtube ] tx03Fj22Iq8 [ /youtube ]

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

awesome vid hah

Congrats CC.SD looks like you got this.

Comment

I voted Thunder&Lightning.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
          so wat you going to buy with your 10 dollars
          Unfortunately JBond is broke. So I'm going to take my payment in the form of sexual favors.

Comment

I won the bet actually!

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              Unfortunately JBond is broke. So I'm going to take my payment in the form of sexual favors.
              Threesome??????

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                This poll is good for my ego but can we please get some more votes on the board for TL and bant? Charger fans on nfldc in general are a very good group, I agree with jbond's assessment 100%.
                But... you voted for yourself?

I originally was going to vote for T&L but I saw he voted for himself and I told myself I wouldnt vote for someone who voted for themselves. I just feel that ones vote should go towards a fellow fan in something like this. Thats just my feeling on the subject ofcourse.

Then I just saw that you voted for yourself as well. So much for that! lol. Maybe I need to wait until later in the process to cast my vote from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by farfromforgotten View Post
                  But... you voted for yourself?

I originally was going to vote for T&L but I saw he voted for himself and I told myself I wouldnt vote for someone who voted for themselves. I just feel that ones vote should go towards a fellow fan in something like this. Thats just my feeling on the subject ofcourse.

Then I just saw that you voted for yourself as well. So much for that! lol. Maybe I need to wait until later in the process to cast my vote from now on.
                  lol I think you take your polling a little too seriously. I bet you George Washington voted for himself.

Comment

people who vote for themselves are lame, I would vote for someone else or not at all before I'd vote for myself.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                      lol I think you take your polling a little too seriously. I bet you George Washington voted for himself.
                      I'm not taking this seriously at all. I only mentioned it because you said you wanted to see some of the other Chargers fans getting more votes, but you voted for yourself. Just a little bit of irony somewhere in there I think.

Anyways, I'm not trying to start a war or anything. It's no big deal. You are a good poster. Congrats.

Comment

CC.SD wins it! Next poll will be up shortly.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                          CC.SD wins it! Next poll will be up shortly.
                          Thanks JB, thanks to everyone who voted. Bolts in 09 you heard it here first.

Comment

I doubt I will appear on the Lions poll, but if I did you bet I'd vote for myself in a heartbeat. Lighten up folks.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information