Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
    no he's our solution now
    I agree that Donnie Avery is a studly receiving man. But Holt and Avery >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Avery and Burton or whoever it will be, I think it will be Burton.

Comment

Apparently Torry Holt's ****** up finger became Torry Holt's screwed up finger.

Weird how things change

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I thought I had too much time on my hands and then I came to this thread, where people are discussing...crooked fingers.

Comment

Justice Alan Page has the same deal with his pinky.

He came to speak at my friend's high school & my friend said that everyone just stared at his finger. When he finished his speech, he asked if there were any questions. About 20-25 people put up their hands & the first question was about his finger. He just said that it was broken in a game & then asked if there were any questions that were not about his finger.... no one raised their hands.
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Kevin Davies says he doesn't want to hear it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dude View Post

Justice Alan Page has the same deal with his pinky.

He came to speak at my friend's high school & my friend said that everyone just stared at his finger. When he finished his speech, he asked if there were any questions. About 20-25 people put up their hands & the first question was about his finger. He just said that it was broken in a game & then asked if there were any questions that were not about his finger.... no one raised their hands.
              Old Lebron?

Comment

Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
                Old Lebron?
                lol yeah i made that comparison too

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information