No announcement yet.

Next X-Men Movie?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Magneto one will be cool if it's set in Jew Holocaust OMG I'M GONNA SMASH SOME FREAKN NAZI's WITH MAGNETS PEW PEW PEW PEW

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      Reynolds is in talks for a solo Deadpool movie. As of right now, its pending based on how well Wolverine does in theatres. Read the spoiler for details on how its possible after Wolverine.

I agree they completely butchered the character, and as an ex-comic *****, I was seriously upset. However, a full fledged Deadpool film with Reynolds in tow sounds good to me. Reynolds is Wade Wilson, no doubt about it.

I know Xmen First Class and the Magneto Origins films are both confirmed, and I just read an interview with the producer of all 4 Xmen films which stated a Gambit solo film with Klitsch in the starring role has been explored.
      Would he have an accent in that movie??? That drove me absolutely nuts in Wolverine.
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
        The Magneto one will be cool if it's set in Jew Holocaust OMG I'M GONNA SMASH SOME FREAKN NAZI's WITH MAGNETS PEW PEW PEW PEW
        oh hai guys im gonna bend this fence okay? moooom

Comment

Solo Gambit film?

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
            Solo Gambit film?

I don't know about Gambit. But I want to see that guy's movie.

Comment

To me Gambit was played good in X-Men Origins, but something was missing from the character. Maybe Heath Ledger could have played a great Gambit. But for some reason I always pictured Gambit being played by Brad Pitt.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                To me Gambit was played good in X-Men Origins, but something was missing from the character. Maybe Heath Ledger could have played a great Gambit. But for some reason I always pictured Gambit being played by Brad Pitt.
                I personally thought he was terribly done in Wolverine. His inclusion in the plot made little sense. While he did have some involvement in that area in the comics (The Marauders storyline with Sabertooth) it was nothing like the movie. And while I guess we have to consider Fox's ever burning desire to butcher our favorite characters origins, I think both he and Deadpool, who is my all time favorite comic character, were terribly represented.

As for Deadpool, I guess Klitsch wasnt terrible...I always imagined Gambit as Nathon Fillion, at least an older Gambit. I also thought the rumour that Josh Holloway, from LOST, was a pretty good casting choice.

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I always thought of Gambit as a more Cajun Doc Holliday.

Comment

I liked Wolverine though I think they tried to cram a little too much into it.....

Looking forward to the Magneto movie too. I was trying to think during the movie though as they introduced characters who else they could do a movie on. Magneto obviously.....but now any backstory for Cyclops is out (not that it would have been popular anyway, nobody likes Cyclops....) And then theres the backgrounds they gave during the main 3 movies so they're out....

So Magneto....Storm? Xavier even? Tell of his life up to the movies? Deadpool now? (I wish I would have stayed through the damn credits....I usually do just in case they do have something like that but I was in a rush this time around......)

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      I liked Wolverine though I think they tried to cram a little too much into it.....

Looking forward to the Magneto movie too. I was trying to think during the movie though as they introduced characters who else they could do a movie on. Magneto obviously.....but now any backstory for Cyclops is out (not that it would have been popular anyway, nobody likes Cyclops....) And then theres the backgrounds they gave during the main 3 movies so they're out....

So Magneto....Storm? Xavier even? Tell of his life up to the movies? Deadpool now? (I wish I would have stayed through the damn credits....I usually do just in case they do have something like that but I was in a rush this time around......)
                      They need to just pretty much keep it to Magneto and Xavier for the most part IMO. Oh, and I like Cyclops.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Thought I would share...the Deadpool movie has been greenlit with Reynolds officially attached to star...links

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/05/05...rine-spin-off/

http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=8308
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Not digging that, deadpool...his own movie(now)? It's one of those things that fans would like, but should'nt be done.

I could name 20 x-men chracters that should have their own spin-off movie before deadpool.

Mystique
                          Xavier
                          Apocalypse
                          Rougue
                          Cyclops (as long as it includes Mr. Sinister)
                          Gambit
                          Cable
                          Bishop
                          Forge
                          Storm
                          Psylocke
                          Night Crawler
                          Omega Red
                          Beast
                          Juggernaut (make him the goddamn juggernaut *****)
                          sabertooth (BIRDIE!!!)
                          Jean Grey
                          Ice Man
                          Mister Sinister
                          Emma Frost

Comment

Jackson's already discussed some things about the next Wolverine movie with parts taking place in Japan.

I've heard bits about a Magneto movie, but there hasn't seem to have been much traction there.

Marvel has a pretty extensive list of other movies on the slate right now: Iron Man 2, Spider Man 4, Captain America, Thor, The Avengers, Ghost Rider 2, and my son told me he heard that they're talking about a Nick Fury movie and a Luke Cage movie.
                            Pioli Will Lead, I Will Follow!

Custom Promotional Products | Personalized Tote Bags

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefLee View Post
                              Jackson's already discussed some things about the next Wolverine movie with parts taking place in Japan.

I've heard bits about a Magneto movie, but there hasn't seem to have been much traction there.

Marvel has a pretty extensive list of other movies on the slate right now: Iron Man 2, Spider Man 4, Captain America, Thor, The Avengers, Ghost Rider 2, and my son told me he heard that they're talking about a Nick Fury movie and a Luke Cage movie.
                              No reason to not keep them churning though even with that many on the slate seeing as how they always seem to bring in the big bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                                Not digging that, deadpool...his own movie(now)? It's one of those things that fans would like, but should'nt be done.

I could name 20 x-men chracters that should have their own spin-off movie before deadpool.

Mystique
                                Xavier
                                Apocalypse

Rougue
                                Cyclops (as long as it includes Mr. Sinister)
                                Gambit
                                Cable
                                Bishop
                                Forge
                                Storm
                                Psylocke
                                Night Crawler
                                Omega Red
                                Beast
                                Juggernaut (make him the goddamn juggernaut *****)
                                sabertooth (BIRDIE!!!)
                                Jean Grey
                                Ice Man
                                Mister Sinister
                                Emma Frost
                                Of the ones you mentioned, only the bolded ones deserve to have their own spinoffs IMO...all the other characters have either been mangled or done, and Apoc wouldnt be an origin, it would need to be a full fledged Xmen movie about the Age of Apocalypse storyline IMO...Deadpool is one of the most popular character in the Marvel Universe, he had his own line of comics, and his own team up series (Cable/Deadpool)...He deserves his own movie more then any of the people you mentioned, especially with a casting as perfect as Reynolds, who, lets not forget, Deadpool writers mentioned IN THE COMICS! (Deadpool described himself as a mix of a Shar Pei and Ryan Reynolds in the comics)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information