Next X-Men Movie?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next X-Men Movie?

Any idea of the next X movie that's gonna come out? Do they continue from X-Men Last Stand? Which Character will they further the Origins series with?

Discuss!

Magento: X-Men Origin is scheduled for 2011 I believe.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

magneto origins: 2011

Comment

Bret Ratner ruins franchises. I highly doubt a new full on X Men movie is made for a while. I can see the franchise getting rebooted in 20 years time though. Maybe quicker depending on whether or not ****** remakes and sequels continue to make loads of money.

But ya, Magneto is next up and I can see a few stand alone X Men character movies being made. I also think there will be a Wolverine 2 made now that the movie made 90 mill opening weekend.

Comment

I was hoping they would do something with Deadpool.

Comment

Magnetos movie, supposedly a second X-Men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men: First Class.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
              Magnetos movie, supposedly a second X-Men Origins: Wolverine and X-Men: First Class.
              First Class?

Comment

Deadpool would be pretty sick with Ryan Reynolds

Comment

I know Ryan Reynolds really wants to do a Deadpool movie. And I think they should.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                    First Class?

Last edited by Hitman D; 05-05-2009, 09:11 PM.

Comment

I admit I did not see the theatrical version of Wolverine (gasp) but seriously they took an enormous crap on Deadpool.

Ryan Reynolds is great but seriously they should just leave it alone. I can only imagine the lameness they would inflict on Magneto.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                        I admit I did not see the theatrical version of Wolverine (gasp) but seriously they took an enormous crap on Deadpool.

Ryan Reynolds is great but seriously they should just leave it alone. I can only imagine the lameness they would inflict on Magneto.
                        This is why I won't see this movie. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                          This is why I won't see this movie. Ever.
                          Seriously I wish I could burn it out of my memory.

Comment

Reynolds is in talks for a solo Deadpool movie. As of right now, its pending based on how well Wolverine does in theatres. Read the spoiler for details on how its possible after Wolverine.

I agree they completely butchered the character, and as an ex-comic *****, I was seriously upset. However, a full fledged Deadpool film with Reynolds in tow sounds good to me. Reynolds is Wade Wilson, no doubt about it.

I know Xmen First Class and the Magneto Origins films are both confirmed, and I just read an interview with the producer of all 4 Xmen films which stated a Gambit solo film with Klitsch in the starring role has been explored.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              Reynolds is in talks for a solo Deadpool movie. As of right now, its pending based on how well Wolverine does in theatres. Read the spoiler for details on how its possible after Wolverine.

I agree they completely butchered the character, and as an ex-comic *****, I was seriously upset. However, a full fledged Deadpool film with Reynolds in tow sounds good to me. Reynolds is Wade Wilson, no doubt about it.

I know Xmen First Class and the Magneto Origins films are both confirmed, and I just read an interview with the producer of all 4 Xmen films which stated a Gambit solo film with Klitsch in the starring role has been explored.

No excuses for Deadpool butchery.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information