X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He makes 110,000 a year
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      LOL, well you sure got me to crack a smile here. Accounting overall isn't that tough, it's just a very tedious major. It's a hard working job with long hours and you don't even get paid accordingly. Most CPA's make in the 40's-mid 60's, so it's not like they're raking. The sky's the limit in Finance.
      Real finance students are Quantitative Finance majors, which is a near impossible 5 year major. The Finance majors here don't get jobs, or if they do it is crap.

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      How much do you make Damix? You've got me curious now. :)
      I do well enough, considering I haven't even graduated yet and this is my first real job. I make a very good salary and received a sizable signing bonus.

Comment

• it was journalism, but my family is trying to talk me out of it because it is really going down hill and doesn't have a great future.

So in other words, I'm still deciding...it sucks

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Good luck. I think every young programmer thought of wanting to do video games at first. Kids dream of it.

I'm sure you'll end up specializing in something else as different opportunities come your way... at least that's what happened for me. :p

I work for a Fortune 500 company now. Computer Sciences Corporation.

Fairly humorous, CSC does a lot of recruiting at my school. I think a few of my friends are working there

Comment

• I'm majoring in Political Science. I think I'll just end up as a teacher one day, but I do want to work in politics at some point.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• By the time I am finally out of med school, I am going to make bank guys.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                I'm majoring in Political Science. I think I'll just end up as a teacher one day, but I do want to work in politics at some point.
                You should get into Law after you graduate. That's where you can make use of your degree. Teachers are respectable, but the time + work <> $$$.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manic Depressant View Post
                  Not in the near future...
                  Haven't you heard? The new brain trust is turning the economy around.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                    By the time I am finally out of med school, I am going to make bank guys.
                    Yes my friend, you will. Guaranteed.

Comment

• I'm a financial econometrics major and will be a quantative finance master student in a few weeks.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                      - Corner or Wideout in the first
                      - No reaching
                      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        Yes my friend, you will. Guaranteed.

you put a down payment on your life to get balls rich later.
                        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• I am majoring in Paralegal Studies and I will probably end up going to Law School eventually. Gonna see what kind of money I can make as a Paralegal and it also depends on how I do on the LSAT.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                            you put a down payment on your life to get balls rich later.
                            Yeah basically. Learning about all these med related issues is interesting, but I hope I get into a med school.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Majoring in Media Arts: Graphic designing and Photography.

Haven't picked up a camera in almost a year, but still very interested in photography. Hoping to get a SLR in the near future.
                              Last edited by bantx; 05-07-2009, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Computer Information Systems. Pretty close to my associates in it before getting some IT job and transferring to get my bachelors.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information