No announcement yet.

Whats your major/line of work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
      Finance as a major sucks. At least here. It is just the people who weren't smart enough to get into accounting.
      That's absolutely laughable and not remotely true. My brother will be a freshman at Wharton next year, and possibly a finance major. He got an 'A' in accounting at Johns Hopkins as a junior in high school...
      Temple University Owls

Comment

• Originally posted by JHG722 View Post
        That's absolutely laughable and not remotely true. My brother will be a freshman at Wharton next year, and possibly a finance major. He got an 'A' in accounting at Johns Hopkins as a junior in high school...
        So you are saying that he got a A in one accounting class at a college known for its med school? Very impressive indeed.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
          So you are saying that he got a A in one accounting class at a college known for its med school? Very impressive indeed.
          It's known for more than that, but an 'A' in a class taught by one of the best professors in the country is no joke...
          Temple University Owls

Comment

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
            You got a cure for this swine flu thing yet?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
              You got a cure for this swine flu thing yet?
              Sure I have something that'll kill the swine flu... As long as you don't mind killing the host.
              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
              oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                If they choose Finance as a major they're likely people who enjoy making scrilla.If they're good at what they do they may be laughing at you in the near future.
                Funny you should say that because the job I'm likely to take in the Fall pays about as much as they'll be making ;). Hooray suburb schools!

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                It's a hard working job with long hours and you don't even get paid accordingly. Most CPA's make in the 40's-mid 60's, so it's not like they're raking.
                That's very false. My father has a CPA and makes a ton of cash. Also, the kids leaving Mays Business school with an Accounting degree get awesome jobs.

Petroleum Engineering is where the big bucks are. We have the best school for that and my friend already got a job offer paying him like 90k.
                Last edited by Brent; 05-07-2009, 03:56 PM.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

It's known for more than that, but an 'A' in a class taught by one of the best professors in the country is no joke...
                  Regardless, its one A in one class and thats it...

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

He got into Wharton. 2360 on the SATs. 35 on the ACTs.

...?
                    Temple University Owls

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      You lay the caulk? We all know that but what do you do for a living?
                      LOL. Laying the caulk is all I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                        LOL. Laying the caulk is all I do.
                        All I do is lay the caulk. I don't give a SH*T!

BoneKrusher

Comment

Wharton is like the best buisness school in the US. My roommate wont shut up about it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

He got into Wharton. 2360 on the SATs. 35 on the ACTs.

...?
                            But was he hungover for the SAT and high for the ACT? :D

Comment

• Here are the things I'm interested in studying:

Political Science
                              Macro Economics
                              English
                              Creative Writing
                              Journalism
                              Communications
                              Philosophy
                              Public Relations

Next year, I'm going to UT (Tennessee). If they had a creative writing major, I might do that, but they only offer that as a minor. So, what's good to major in if I'm looking to go into Journalism or Public Relations as a career, and write fiction on the side? Any advice would be appreciated.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• The world needs more economists, I mean Neo-Keynesianism has become mainstream, that's just ****** up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information