Whats your major/line of work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    goddamn you people to go expensive schools.
    wooooohooo in state.

But they're gonna jack up the price soon...

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
      Oh and anyone else go to school in Ontario?
      Yeah. I go to U of T, Mississauga campus.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        wooooohooo in state.
        if I include housing, tuition, food and books, I dont think it costs more than 10-12k a year to attend this school. It really depends on how expensive your living situation is.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

wooooohooo in state.

But they're gonna jack up the price soon...
          Mine is going up like 6 hundo next year, and that is just tuition. I am guessing it will all go up. But I was paying about 10k a year, now it will prolly be 11.5k. But I know I will be in a good amount of debt. If I didn't want to be in debt, I wouldn't have gone to college.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            if I include housing, tuition, food and books, I dont think it costs more than 10-12k a year to attend this school. It really depends on how expensive your living situation is.
            Per my current calculations, it's gonna be 12-13K for me. So yeah, same boat. But if tuition skyrockets as it probably will, nvm about that.

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Per my current calculations, it's gonna be 12-13K for me. So yeah, same boat. But if tuition skyrockets as it probably will, nvm about that.
              Well, I graduated so I am not paying now. However, in Texas, they are going to stop capping tuition at state schools soon. As a result, UT and A&M will likely shoot up in price by a large amount.

Comment

I recently switched for economics major. Two more years to go.
                Anyone else in econ?

Oh and anyone else go to school in Ontario?
                Seneca College. Business Administration. I'm applying to York University for September though.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  I was sent home early today because of how dead we were at work! Woohoo!
                  Do you work at Burger King?

sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    Oh of course. That's what i was alluding to. If you dedicate yourself to paying your loan and absolutely nothing else, you can get away with paying very little interest. But just imagine.. what's the standard interest rate for student loans? 6% ish?

Just in two years it balloons to 20k of interest. Ouchhhhh.
                    it's like 8.5ish... it's harrid. harrid. at least that's what my sister is paying.

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    if I include housing, tuition, food and books, I don't think it costs more than 10-12k a year to attend this school. It really depends on how expensive your living situation is.
                    if you add up all the scholarships and merit grants i got from BC, that's about what I paid...

there's a lot of private schools who subsidies your education if you do well.
                    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                      if you add up all the scholarships and merit grants i got from BC, that's about what I paid...

there's a lot of private schools who subsidies your education if you do well.
                      Well, one of my closest friends' mother was not making a lot of money while he was growing up but when he got to college, he applied for government grants and got a lot of cash each time. He was given enough to pay for his out of state tuition at OU and have enough cash on had to live in a nice pre-furnished place off campus and still pay for some stuff. He still got a job on campus but that was so he had spending money.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
                        Yeah. I go to U of T, Mississauga campus.
                        Cool, Mac for me.

Comment

• I'm about 6 months shy of a dual degree in Journalism and Mass Communication and Political Science.

Right now I work selling swimming pool stuff, and probably soon for a construction company.

I like to make money though so I'm going to try and get into management and PR, I already represent 2 bands trying to get my Ari Gold on.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                            Hmmmm.... Belle Meade Country Club. Yes. That is it. And this is giving me major Deja Vu for some reason.
                            DUDE!!! Are you serious? I have a friend who's a member and I'm over there every once in a while.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Cool, Mac for me.
                              Hey cool, I'm going there next year for Kines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strongside View Post
                                Hey cool, I'm going there next year for Kines.
                                No way?! I know some ppl in Mac Kin, they all seem to like it. Living in res? Im going into my third year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information