Whats your major/line of work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    How do you like it? That's one I was thinking about.
    It's good. My brother graduated with a degree in MIS and his company just paid for him to go to France for a month to help install/train employees on their new software over there. I got a year and a half left before I get my BA

it's a good mix of business and computers. Computer science just isn't for me
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
      It's good. My brother graduated with a degree in MIS and his company just paid for him to go to France for a month to help install/train employees on their new software over there. I got a year and a half left before I get my BA

it's a good mix of business and computers. Computer science just isn't for me
      I was thinking about this major aswell, but wasn't sure what it all entailed. Is there a lot of coding involved, because I did some very simple Visual Basic stuff back in high school and hated it.

Comment

• Sport Management FTW! Its pretty easy, no lie, but I have enjoyed my 3 years thus far and still had some tough classes in my core because of honors classes. You need to go to grad school with a SPM degree tho, hence why I will be going to Law School or Business School next year.

I also have minors in: Business, Philosophy, and International Studies
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Majoring in mechanical engineering with a minor in math, half way done yay.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
            Sport Management FTW! Its pretty easy, no lie, but I have enjoyed my 3 years thus far and still had some tough classes in my core because of honors classes. You need to go to grad school with a SPM degree tho, hence why I will be going to Law School or Business School next year.

I also have minors in: Business, Philosophy, and International Studies
            Where are you at?

It's SM, btw, not SPM ;)
            Temple University Owls

Comment

• Graphic Design, just passed portfolio review last month too biatches (2nd highest score ftw)...and they only take about 10-15 people a year, so to do that you have to pretty much be completely obsessed with design and that's all you do day and night - no sleep - all semester. So that's a relief, and USC's design program is actually very good, but it doesn't get any hype because it wasn't really a legit major here until like 7 years ago.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information