No announcement yet.

Whats your major/line of work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next year I will be goingto school to get my bcomm/NBA as well as possibly getting a BA(honors) in global studies

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      Next year I will be goingto school to get my bcomm/NBA as well as possibly getting a BA(honors) in global studies
      Did you decide where you wanna go yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
        Did you decide where you wanna go yet?
        Im leaning strongly towards ivey right now, because I can get my ivey degree as well as an honors BA in global studies in 5 years.

Comment

Buisness school. Ha.

I did not go to business school. You know who else didn't go to business school? LeBron James, Tracy McGrady, Kobe Bryant.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
            Used to be very intested in Modern/ Early Modern European history, and I still am. Lately, however. I have found myself becoming increasingly interested in Early Christian/Jewish History. It's just such a foreign subject to me I feel like I blow my mind every time I study it. I also have a couple great professors who are very smart. Sadly, I'll be done w my history degree in a week and won't get to study too much more history until Grad school ( hopefully).
            Jewish history is interseting. I've taken as many courses in Jewish history as we can throughout highschool

Comment

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                Buisness school. Ha.

I did not go to business school. You know who else didn't go to business school? LeBron James, Tracy McGrady, Kobe Bryant.
                Yeah, but Kobe did go to the best HS in the country :D

(forget The Office ;))
                Temple University Owls

Comment

I'm a comcast installer... :)

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
                  too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

Originally posted by OneToughGame View Post
                    help me get free cable

Comment

Originally posted by OneToughGame View Post
                      Get me my NFL Network back.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                        Get me my NFL Network back.
                        It's still playing on comcast. They're in discussions about it and keeping in on throughout them :)

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
                        too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

My major at university is Journalism, but for casual work I sell Oakly sunglasses and clothing!

Comment

took a while to decide but I went with Finance

Comment

Linguistics in the fall, maaaaaybe Philosophy also. but definitely Linguistics.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I graduated in '06 with a BA in English Lit, planned on teaching high school. Then I followed the endless winter and was a snowboarding instructor for two years. In the fall I will have an AA in Design Technology from a cc that I have been taking classes at, I eventually want to become an architect, but it's going to take at least 6 years to become licensed. Luckily my dad is an architect so I have a job waiting for me in the midst of this terrible economy.

If I was to give any advice about majors and such I fully endorse civil engineering. It's the coolest field, several of my friends do this for a living and they absolutely love it. The cad guys do all the technical work, you just overlook what they do and design. You get to be outside half the day, driving jobsite to jobsite. Not to mention the pay is killer and it's super easy to get a job in that field, even during this economy. Civil Engineers are always in demand, and it's interesting work.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information