No announcement yet.

Whats your major/line of work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in sales and marketing, and have been the past 4 years. I spent some time in college, but I didn't finish due to money issues. I was wasting my time there anyway. I never knew what I wanted to do until sales came along.
    "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
    ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

In England we dont do a major or minor, we just do a degree. In my final year of BSc in Investment & Financial Risk Management, but no jobs at the moment, so next year going to do my masters in Investment Management with the hope that one day jobs in finance exist once again.

Comment

Working towards a BBA in Management.

Comment

I was a Biology major but after quitting my job at RPCI I'm done with that. Currently undecided but going to be media studies (film production) major next year. Going to be working in telemarketing or if my buddy is able to get me a job I'll be driving a limo this summer while trying to get as many jobs as a grip or any other entry level position in production and see where that leaves me next semester.

Comment

Nutrition and food sciences w/ concentration in Dietetics but i'm going to an accelerated Nursing program after i graduate. (Senior next year)

Originally posted by nrk View Post
            Technically Nursing because I haven't changed it to Computer Science yet.
            Why are you getting out of nursing?
            Peyton Manning Fanboy
            Originally posted by Complex
            They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

going to RU next year majoring in sports management. word
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

What are some good jobs you can get with a degree in Business management? accouting?
                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                Just let it go RWO.
                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  I'm sorry.
                  haha I thought the same thing and he got the same replies the last time a similar thread came up. I had to take a Finance class and thought I would be good at it considering I am an Econ major but it was not a fun class. Its like calculus. It took like one whole sheet of paper just to write one problem out and figure out the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
                    Nutrition and food sciences w/ concentration in Dietetics but i'm going to an accelerated Nursing program after i graduate. (Senior next year)

Why are you getting out of nursing?
                    You can make some good money in nursing and you dont have to go through all of the schooling that doctors have to go through. You could get a job immediately as well since there is always a need for people in the medical field.

Comment

I'm a senior in highschool right now, next year I'm going into university for Kinesiology, then I'll probably go into Athletic Therapy or Physiotherapy.

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                        What are some good jobs you can get with a degree in Business management? accouting?
                        If you go into a Business School, go into something specific (Finance, Economics, Accounting), at least that's what i'd recommend. It's much easier to find a job when you have a specific trade you studied.

Comment

That's what I do now, but I'm working towards a business degree.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                            going to RU next year majoring in sports management. word
                            I'm going to Mizzou and will most likely be majoring in Journalism (with an emphasis on broadcasting) and either double-majoring or minoring in sports manangement. word

P.S. I'll see you at ESPN in 10 years Scotty
                            I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
                              I'm going to Mizzou and will most likely be majoring in Journalism (with an emphasis on broadcasting) and either double-majoring or minoring in sports manangement. word

P.S. I'll see you at ESPN in 10 years Scotty
                              He will be too busy dating Ray Rice.

Comment

in addition to the aforementioned graphic design major, im planning on minoring in japanese

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information