Whats your major/line of work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work in baseball, motherfuckas

And for y'all planning on taking sports management, don't, just do straight up business

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

And for y'all planning on taking sports management, don't, just do straight up business
      NO! business blows. i will dominate in the sports management field
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        NO! business blows. i will dominate in the sports management field
        Anyone in my field would agree with my sentiment. A degree in sports management is likely to get you nowhere. By all means minor in it, but business is much more applicable

Comment

I mop floors at a dry cleaner. I have to wear a button down shirt with pants, just to mop. It doesn't make sense. It gets so fricking hot there in the summer. I hate my job.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
            I mop floors at a dry cleaner. I have to wear a button down shirt with pants, just to mop. It doesn't make sense. It gets so fricking hot there in the summer. I hate my job.
            Become a professional competitive eater, with a concentration in hot wings.

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
              in addition to the aforementioned graphic design major, im planning on minoring in japanese
              GIRUGAMESH

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

What do you do?

Anyone in my field would agree with my sentiment. A degree in sports management is likely to get you nowhere. By all means minor in it, but business is much more applicable
                It'll get you nowhere if it's a bad program with no connections. Luckily, we have 100% job placement, and alums in high positions with teams like the Rays, Dodgers, Pirates, Phillies, numerous minor league teams and teams in other sports.
                Temple University Owls

Comment

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                  You should put that on fmylife.com

Comment

I'm in the Army now. I majored in criminal justice and history with a minor in English literature.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                      You should put that on fmylife.com
                      stuff to fmylife.com has to be submitted in the "Today,...FML" format. I guess you could fit it in there (Today, I went to my sucky job, etc.), but I've always disliked that.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Originally posted by JHG722 View Post
                        What do you do?

It'll get you nowhere if it's a bad program with no connections. Luckily, we have 100% job placement, and alums in high positions with teams like the Rays, Dodgers, Pirates, Phillies, numerous minor league teams and teams in other sports.
                        I'm a statistician at mlb.com

Temple seems to be an exception, great school for sports and hospitality management. But then again, 100% job placement could be deceiving...for all you know some poor kid got placed as a concessions worker

Comment

I work at a clothing store, btw. It's boring as hell (no, really) but the pay is great so it's awesome, really.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

but i suck at business and all those classes are so boring. psych and socialogy are so much better than those gay business classes
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I'm a statistician at mlb.com

Temple seems to be an exception, great school for sports and hospitality management. But then again, 100% job placement could be deceiving...for all you know some poor kid got placed as a concessions worker
                              I know the dean personally, so I know what kinds of graduates are getting in the field and they're very solid. I have options right now from Florida, to California, to Pennsylvania, to Idaho and etc. It's pretty nice all things considered.
                              Temple University Owls

Comment

Originally posted by JHG722 View Post
                                What do you do?

or you could have an aunt who has the most ridiculous connections in the NFL ever, which rules
                                We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information