Whats your major/line of work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
    or you could have an aunt who has the most ridiculous connections in the NFL ever, which rules
    Well yeah, I have a bunch of connections with the Eagles, but I'd rather work in baseball, even if it means minor league baseball in Idaho.
    Temple University Owls

Comment

but i suck at business and all those classes are so boring. psych and socialogy are so much better than those gay business classes
      You wanna get paid?

Take linguistics classes.

j/k. I'm gonna be so ******* poor if I do what I'm wanting right now and go into the field for a PhD.

can I get a TENURED

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post

That's what I do now, but I'm working towards a business degree.
        You lay the caulk? We all know that but what do you do for a living?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
          You wanna get paid?

Take linguistics classes.

j/k. I'm gonna be so ******* poor if I do what I'm wanting right now and go into the field for a PhD.

can I get a TENURED
          here's the plan: you go into sports medicine. I major in sports management. My aunt hooks me up with Armstead/Strahan/someone in the NFL to get me a management job. I work my way up through the Giants ranks, and you become the head trainer. sound good?
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

but i suck at business and all those classes are so boring. psych and socialogy are so much better than those gay business classes
            Sports Management is predominantly business anyways Scotty....forgot about your aunt's connections.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

here's the plan: you go into sports medicine. I major in sports management. My aunt hooks me up with Armstead/Strahan/someone in the NFL to get me a management job. I work my way up through the Giants ranks, and you become the head trainer. sound good?
              Sounds good.

ummm...

UF doesn't have Sports Medicine.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                Sounds good.

ummm...

UF doesn't have Sports Medicine.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                **** that, we don't need a liscensed trainer!
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                  Sports Management is predominantly business anyways Scotty....forgot about your aunt's connections.
                  i know. I'm strongly considering taking some minor law courses, perhaps minoring in law if possible, and try aiming at a sports agent. Jessie Armstead was talking with Drew the shark and may be going into his field and working with him, so that could be a possibility.
                  We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Majoring in Biology with dual minors in Marine Biology and Chemistry.

Planning on getting into forensic science tech work or, since I live on the coast, marine type work.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                      i know. I'm strongly considering taking some minor law courses, perhaps minoring in law if possible, and try aiming at a sports agent.
                      Dont waste your time; it's harder to become an agent than a player.
                      Temple University Owls

Comment

• Originally posted by 757Dawg View Post
                        Majoring in Biology with dual minors in Marine Biology and Chemistry.

Planning on getting into forensic science tech work or, since I live on the coast, marine type work.
                        If you're going into Biology you've gotta go into drug development, that's where the big bucks are.

Comment

• I'm a technical analyst. If I had to guess, I make more then 99.9% of SWDC.

I'm a little cocky as well.

Comment

• Im an English Major, with a focus on Creative Writing which starts next year (2nd) and a Communications Minor, with an Advertising Stream which starts next year as well. Should be super fun.

And as of right now, I have no job. But last summer I helped coach Pee Wee football, which was ballin'.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                              I'm a technical analyst. If I had to guess, I make more then 99.9% of SWDC.

I'm a little cocky as well.
                              What do you have to do to become a technical analyst?
                              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                              Just let it go RWO.
                              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• pink font is key

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information