Clear All

• Have a Maths degree, now doing office work

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Business

going to grad school for supply chain management

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
        5000 members at SWDC. Still stick by my estimate.
        3 out of 5k... i only count the average 200 that post throughout the year... semantics at this point and time.
        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Deputy Sheriff

Currently assigned to the Jail division. Right now I take out inmates and watch them pick up trash on the side of the road. I get paid to watch other people work.

I would rather be back on the road violating people's rights though, but I don't quite have enough seniority for that yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
            fify. you still make less than subnoize and myself. got to watch your significant figures... seniority biaaatch.

i work as a project manager and technical planner for a consluting firm (yes consluting firm).
            LOL. That's funny. What did you mean by that "consluting" firm? You work for some *****?

Props to you and subnoize for making the $$$. I wanna know who makes more between you, sub and damix.

Damix, if you're so cocky... what's the figure? Be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by AkiliSmith View Post
              Deputy Sheriff

Currently assigned to the Jail division. Right now I take out inmates and watch them pick up trash on the side of the road. I get paid to watch other people work.

I would rather be back on the road violating people's rights though, but I don't quite have enough seniority for that yet.
              That's a hardcore job right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

Both my roommates are Finance majors and they basically studied all the time. I felt bad for them because I'd drink half a bottle of wine, crank out a paper while getting an A while they slaved away at a B haha.
                If they choose Finance as a major they're likely people who enjoy making scrilla.If they're good at what they do they may be laughing at you in the near future.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                  If they choose Finance as a major they're likely people who enjoy making scrilla.If they're good at what they do they may be laughing at you in the near future.
                  Not in the near future...

Comment

• Finance as a major sucks. At least here. It is just the people who weren't smart enough to get into accounting.

Comment

Finance as a major sucks. At least here. It is just the people who weren't smart enough to get into accounting.
                      Finance is the most competitive field that I know of, aside from perhaps medicine/optometry/pharmacy and a few other highly-specialized areas.

Comment

• Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
                        Nutrition and food sciences w/ concentration in Dietetics but i'm going to an accelerated Nursing program after i graduate. (Senior next year)

Why are you getting out of nursing?
                        I think working with sick people (especially if they're irritated) would get to me. I switched to Computer Science to get into programming. It's tedious at times but I like it. I want to go into designing video games eventually.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I am currently about to declare economics as my major, my first year is about to end and I'm looking for a school to transfer to.

Comment

Finance as a major sucks. At least here. It is just the people who weren't smart enough to get into accounting.
                            LOL, well you sure got me to crack a smile here. Accounting overall isn't that tough, it's just a very tedious major. It's a hard working job with long hours and you don't even get paid accordingly. Most CPA's make in the 40's-mid 60's, so it's not like they're raking. The sky's the limit in Finance.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                              I think working with sick people (especially if they're irritated) would get to me. I switched to Computer Science to get into programming. It's tedious at times but I like it. I want to go into designing video games eventually.
                              Good luck. I think every young programmer thought of wanting to do video games at first. Kids dream of it.

I'm sure you'll end up specializing in something else as different opportunities come your way... at least that's what happened for me. :p

I work for a Fortune 500 company now. Computer Sciences Corporation.

Comment

How much do you make Damix? You've got me curious now. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information