No announcement yet.

Wall Posters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, I had to go with this one because I couldn't find any other pics.

Others included...
    -Michael Jordan
    -Martin Straka
    -Terrell Davis

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I also had a NY Rangers Gretzky poster, now that I think about it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

Buffalonians love poster art

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

not the exact ones but like these. as a kid:

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I can't belive no one has a Joker poster from the Dark Knight, Why so serious?

Comment

Not a poster person. Have a bunch of sports related things that are framed, though. My dorm is bare. I dont care for posters that just get taken down anyway.
              Temple University Owls

Comment

Originally posted by JHG722 View Post
                Not a poster person. Have a bunch of sports related things that are framed, though. My dorm is bare. I dont care for posters that just get taken down anyway.
                They don't take themselves down...

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                  They don't take themselves down...
                  ...Duh?
                  Temple University Owls

Comment

Originally posted by JHG722 View Post
                    ...Duh?
                    You said you don't care for posters that just get taken down anyway...
                    Well the only way they're being taken down is if you take them down, so don't. I've had the College and Favre one up for a solid 4 years now and don't intend on taking them down.

Comment

I have a bunch of these painting lookin type things of different bands that was in Rolling Stone awhile back when they did one of those top bands ever things. I got The Who, Jimi, Led Zeppelin, and Johnny Cash. Theyre actually pretty cool lookin.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                        Me and my roommates have this poster in our living room.

I used to have a really sweet framed poster of Michael Jordan with Pippen and Rodman and it said, "Titlewave".
                        I also used to have a poster of the crime dog Fred McGriff. A poster of a really cool drum kit.

Currently I have my Jessica Alba Sin City poster, a Dark Knight poster, Kim Kardashian poster and a pirate flag with the jolly roger.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                          You said you don't care for posters that just get taken down anyway...
                          Well the only way they're being taken down is if you take them down, so don't. I've had the College and Favre one up for a solid 4 years now and don't intend on taking them down.
                          I'm not sure if you missed this in my post, but I'm not talking about my room at home. I'm saying in my dorm room, I obviously have to take down posters at the end of the year.
                          Temple University Owls

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                            lol, I had to go with this one because I couldn't find any other pics.

Others included...
                            -Michael Jordan
                            -Martin Straka
                            -Terrell Davis
                            Space Jam.. I remember that movie. It was so awesome lol. Still is ;)

Originally posted by Tebowfan85
                            too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

All i have is my Back to Back Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings poster from 98. And it isnt really on the wall, just leaning against it on the top of a book shelf.

Not much of a poster/wall hang guy.
                              Last edited by El Peefs?????; 05-09-2009, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information