Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Miami Dolphins SuperFan? (Read Post before voting)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the Miami Dolphins SuperFan? (Read Post before voting)

BehrenMan007
    0.00%
    Da-phins
    0.87%
    Daunte's Inferno
    1.74%
    Draftguru151
    45.22%
    Finsfan79
    0.87%
    JoeyJr09
    3.48%
    Marino13
    0.87%
    Quagmire
    0.87%
    starwitness
    0.00%
    Thebow305
    46.09%

The poll is expired.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE VOTING:

How to Vote:

You will vote in the poll above, but you should be voting for who you think is the best fan of his/her team. This means that the person has shown extraordinary knowledge of football and their team on both the NFL and Team Forum. This is also a person who lives and dies with their team. This DOES NOT mean the person who is an Admin/Mod/Team Leader, or who is just a stupid homer.

If you have questions post them here.

The SuperFan Competition:

Every day, starting May 1st, I will put up a poll in the off-topic thread, stickied for 24 hours. Every day will be a different team (let's say "Giants") I will make a list of at most, 10 Giants fans, and the SWDC public votes for who is the super fan of the group. Now, this isn't the most homer fan, or the fan who is a mod/admin/around the most. This is who has the most knowledge or his/her team, who has the most knowledge of the NFL, and who makes positive and well-thought out posts on any NFL material.

Past Winners

5/1/09 – Dallas Cowboys: D-Unit

5/2/09 – Houston Texans: comahan

5/3/09 – Tampa Bay Bucs: Caddy

5/4/09 – San Diego Chargers: CC.SD

5/5/09 – Minnesota Vikings: Vikes99ej

5/6/09 – Cincinnati Bengals: PalmertoCJ

5/7/09 - St. Louis Rams: yodachu
    Last edited by Shane P. Hallam; 05-09-2009, 01:50 PM.

• etk
    replied
    I would've voted for JoeyJr09. He's one of the best posters on the site, period, and I agree with his analysis about the draft almost all the time.

But DG knows his Fins **** and thebow is a die-hard.

Leave a comment:

• SeanTaylorRIP
    replied
    Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
    I guess I lost :(

Oh well, I truly appreciate everyone who participated and voted for me. I had no idea my contributions to this board were so well recognized. This was very humbling to see and I just want to thank everyone and say that I hope to continue being a valuable member to this board. Thanks again! This was a win to me regardless of the outcome. :)
    I was the first who voted for you.. Either way you or DG both deserved to represent the Dolphins. DG has been holding the Dolphins down the longest and really was the only Dolphins fan I could identify for a while but you definitely have been one of the strongest posters especially as of late.

Leave a comment:

• Geo
    replied
    I would have voted for you, thebow. ;)
    Last edited by Geo; 05-12-2009, 02:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• thebow305
    replied
    I guess I lost :(

Oh well, I truly appreciate everyone who participated and voted for me. I had no idea my contributions to this board were so well recognized. This was very humbling to see and I just want to thank everyone and say that I hope to continue being a valuable member to this board. Thanks again! This was a win to me regardless of the outcome. :)

Leave a comment:

• The Unseen
    replied
    damnit yodachu

Leave a comment:

• Shane P. Hallam
    replied
    Yes. I recounted. It was 52 for DG, 53 for bow. Lionsfan93's vote has been declined since it is believed it was made by a user who previously voted. Therefore it is a tie. That means yodachu breaks the tie with his vote by Dg.

I think this shows the strength of this competition with two excellent Dolphin posters!

Leave a comment:

• CC.SD
    replied
    Two Men Enter
    One Man Leaves

Leave a comment:

• MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shane P. Hallam
    replied
    Yes, it has been confirmed. I have subtracted one vote from Bow's total.

Leave a comment:

• MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    replied
    Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
    I have reason to suspect some cheating here. I will let this go to the buzzer, but there will be a recount.
    I think I see it too. ****.

Leave a comment:

replied
    DG getting the Barry Bonds treatment I see.

Leave a comment:

• Shane P. Hallam
    replied
    I have reason to suspect some cheating here. I will let this go to the buzzer, but there will be a recount.

Leave a comment:

• Brent
    replied
    this is pretty intense. bow with the lead!

Leave a comment:

• Bosanac01
    replied
    D-Unit won by 1 vote.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information