The Ultimate Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
    Sounds like a good plan. We need to show the world the power of SWDC!!!
    Sounds like a great plan to me. Good thinking.... I'm going to start just neg voting the leader, for a while until hopefully they forget about me, then we'll strike... Seems pointless to get my vote count up again since they can obviously knock you down very quickly, so making the target number as low as possible should be the goal for now.

Thanks a lot everyone!

Comment

We should all hold off for a while on voting for Regular. Then have a HUGE mass PM to everyone that says, go there and vote for him on the last day of the contest and jump him to the front! There are at least 200 regular posters and with 3 votes each that's well beyond the winner.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

someone should google the top few names and see if you can find the forum that is supporting them. That way we can know their plan. I would do it but the LG voting page isn't showing up for me right now.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
        Originally posted by Job
        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
          someone should google the top few names and see if you can find the forum that is supporting them. That way we can know their plan. I would do it but the LG voting page isn't showing up for me right now.
          What if they have already done the same?

/me looks at all the nOObs suspiciously.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
            Sounds like a great plan to me. Good thinking.... I'm going to start just neg voting the leader, for a while until hopefully they forget about me, then we'll strike... Seems pointless to get my vote count up again since they can obviously knock you down very quickly, so making the target number as low as possible should be the goal for now.

Thanks a lot everyone!
            Exactly my thought process

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

It's back! And with a vengeance!

http://ca.lge.com/whatchamacallit/

Good news! The voting was scrapped and started fresh.... so everyone went back to 0...no more neg voting, and no more 3x a day. 1 vote a day. It ends in a little over a week I think, and the leader is at 80ish? So this is totally doable guys! And for some more extra sweet motivation here's some Lucy Becker

Jen Ellison

And the real reason Tim Tebow is high on our draft boards

So vote for EDDIE (Every Day Device....) every day please! And try and get as many ppl as you can too, because this time there's no cheating involved!
              Come on SWDC, throw me a bone and help me out!
              Last edited by Mr.Regular; 06-03-2009, 12:30 AM.

Comment

vote vote vote!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information