If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
LIKE: In the same city as my favorite sports teams, O's games for under $10, plenty of **** to do, nice weather, all 4 seasons, close enough to the beach/ocean, but equally as close to the Mountains/Wilderness.
What's not to love about SD? Blue skies and perfect beaches, great substances it would be illegal to promote or mention on this site if you can avoid the breeds strictly from mexico. Oh yah and boobies.
Chino Hills, CA
- 30 minutes away from downtown LA (this is huge to me)
- you can get to the beach or the mountains within an hour
- about an hour and a half away from San Diego (my true love)
- we've got the good stuff for whatever vice you may have
- there is ALWAYS something to do. ALWAYS.
- our girls are prettier than your's
- beautiful weather
- the best basketball player in the world plays here almost every night
- **** tha police who have nothing to do but bust kids and raid houses
- It's southern California. People are fake and will stab you in the back to get ahead.
I love SoCal, and I would never leave to live somewhere else. Except maybe Miami.
Maybe after they are done spending their usual $100,000 on plastic surgery.
Well I only lived in my birthplace for 6 years... there was nothing to do there.
Now I live in Raleigh, NC. Still nothing to do.
I've also lived in Texas (best place, but humid as ****) and a desert in Washington state (I wanted to kill myslef). The biggest news to come out of where I lived was the "Kennewick Man". I bet you haven't even heard of it.