Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you love/ hate about your hometown?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    Correction
    that's what i was inclined to believe
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
      you hate lettuce? how?
      I dislike the crunch from it. I've tried eating it twice. It tastes like Im eating cell walls

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
        I dislike the crunch from it. I've tried eating it twice. It tastes like Im eating cell walls
        wow, only ate lettuce twice in your life? wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
          wow, only ate lettuce twice in your life? wtf?
          Its terrible, I avoid eating any vegetable that crunches and most fruits. I only really eat them if they are soft like in a stew. I wish did eat them more so I could grow a little more

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Baltimore, Maryland:

LIKE: In the same city as my favorite sports teams, O's games for under $10, plenty of **** to do, nice weather, all 4 seasons, close enough to the beach/ocean, but equally as close to the Mountains/Wilderness.

DISLIKE: Junkies, crime, ****'s with STD's

Comment

What's not to love about SD? Blue skies and perfect beaches, great substances it would be illegal to promote or mention on this site if you can avoid the breeds strictly from mexico. Oh yah and boobies.

Comment

Well I only lived in my birthplace for 6 years... there was nothing to do there.

Now I live in Raleigh, NC. Still nothing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  Chino Hills, CA
                  - 30 minutes away from downtown LA (this is huge to me)
                  - you can get to the beach or the mountains within an hour
                  - about an hour and a half away from San Diego (my true love)
                  - we've got the good stuff for whatever vice you may have
                  - there is ALWAYS something to do. ALWAYS.
                  - our girls are prettier than your's
                  - beautiful weather
                  - the best basketball player in the world plays here almost every night

Dislikes
                  - **** tha police who have nothing to do but bust kids and raid houses
                  - It's southern California. People are fake and will stab you in the back to get ahead.
                  - TRAFFIC

I love SoCal, and I would never leave to live somewhere else. Except maybe Miami.
                  Maybe after they are done spending their usual $100,000 on plastic surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                    Its terrible, I avoid eating any vegetable that crunches and most fruits. I only really eat them if they are soft like in a stew. I wish did eat them more so I could grow a little more
                    My dad told my grandma that she needs to start eating more fruits and vegetables and she said "I am 91 years old and all the people I know that ate vegetables are dead." check and mate.

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                      Well I only lived in my birthplace for 6 years... there was nothing to do there.

Now I live in Raleigh, NC. Still nothing to do.
                      I've also lived in Texas (best place, but humid as ****) and a desert in Washington state (I wanted to kill myslef). The biggest news to come out of where I lived was the "Kennewick Man". I bet you haven't even heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                        Yeah but the ones here are fake and way too religious.
                        Last edited by Brent; 05-12-2009, 08:14 PM.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                          Don't be jealous ;) Our girls really are just born that hot. You're confusing our young kitty cats with their cougar mothers. They're the ones who are hot after having their plastic surgery done.

It's common knowledge that the further away you get from the ocean, the uglier and fatter the girls get.

Comment

Baltimore:

Love: the people, and sports culture. Can't wait for the O's to become relevant again. And that our highways are not fast (i am not an aggressive driver)

Hate: I sometimes hate the weather. And the crime and pathetic school system

Go Ravens!

Comment

It's common knowledge that the further away you get from the ocean, the uglier and fatter the girls get.
                              Considering that Houston has one of the highest rates of obesity, I am going to say that's terribly false.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Don't be jealous ;) Our girls really are just born that hot. You're confusing our young kitty cats with their cougar mothers. They're the ones who are hot after having their plastic surgery done.

Cosign. Diego baby!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information