Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Indianapolis Colts SuperFan? (Read Post before voting)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a big fan of Geo, UKFan, Dam, RCA, and Max. Really, the Colts have some good top end posters. They all get my accolades!

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
      I'm a big fan of Geo, UKFan, Dam, RCA, and Max. Really, the Colts have some good top end posters. They all get my accolades!
      I was going to put out a post exactly like that, but this covers it well, thansk for saving me some typing JBond:D. Geo got my vote, but all those guys, if they were fans of other teams, while being the calibur they are, would be #1 or #2 on any other team.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

UKfan and Dam are quality posters but it's hard to beat Geo when it comes to Indy knowledge....and usually just overall NFL knowledge too. He got my vote.

Comment

An excellent group of posters. Couldn't go wrong with whoever you choose, but I went with Geo. Not only is he a great Colts poster, but he also puts tons of work into his Team Forum with adding articles, news, and other information to inspire conversation and knowledge. If I had to choose a 2nd, it would be Dam, but all of them are assets to the AFC South.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I put my vote down for Philliez.
            Geo knows he's the man. One of the best to talk to about anything or anyone in the league.

Comment

Dam screwed me in a forum mock and Geo is a Leafs Fan( and a better poster) pretty east decision

Comment

Geo's probably gonna win, so I voted UKFan because I enjoy his Liverpool love and his MMA knowledge.

BoneKrusher

Comment

This one is the easiest one for me. No slight on the Colts posters because they have a good group.... But Geo is easily top 5 on my favorite posters on here.

Comment

if i think of an Indy fan it is definitely Geo

Comment

Geo is one of my favorite posters and his overall knowledge of the Colts, the NFL and other sports is unreal. Did I mention he was a Leafs fan? Yeah, that too. I'm also a big fan of Max. Dam always has well thought out posts and I have a lot of respect for what he does. UKFan is one of the best foreign posters on the board. Philliez is a really good poster whenever he's around. This is another very solid group of posters and they all deserve some love.

Comment

Geo politico

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I really enjoy UKFan, Geo, and Dam... MaxV is an underrated poster as well.

This one is probably the toughest vote so far, imo.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

I voted Geo, but Dam knows his stuff too.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Stop, you guys are being way too kind. Also, your checks are in the mail. Really, I just post more than most of those guys and have been around for awhile.

My vote went to killxswitch. He contributes a lot to the Colts forum, as do many of the posters listed there. Chad brings a lot to the table, he should definitely have some votes.

Although I would have liked to have seen Seamus listed, he is a unknown baller who types hot fire.
                              Last edited by Geo; 05-11-2009, 05:17 PM.
                              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

How the hell did I get 9 votes?! Wooooooooo!!!! Seriously I should be like idk, 5th or something, Geo, Dam and Max are awesome.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information