No announcement yet.

Marketing Project Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrity Slamball game to raise money for _____ charity.

I can guarantee no one else picked that.

You're welcome.
    Temple University Owls

Comment

How about an event where gamers take on the pros at their sport on what ever platform you like. You could also ring in money from the maker of that platform as well.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

You must have some celebrity or charitable orginaztion get involved..your event needs a message with that backing.

For example road race, golf tourney, bike ride. You can get corporate sponsorship pretty easily with those type of events as long as they are for a worthy cause

oh creative event?

A Wii Bowling Tourney, Golden Tee contest, Long Drive Contest, Badminton or Bocci tourney, Horseshoes. darts something along those lines
        Last edited by bored of education; 05-12-2009, 09:10 AM.
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I hate to get all Jesus here...

But for my church we do a softball season every summer. Everyone can play and for each team that enters there is a $1000 entry fee. The rich people in your town would be all over that. The money goes to a charity here in Sioux Falls. And who knew that everyone can play softball? I'm fat as hell and I'm even playing. Before last year I never played softball (or baseball) in my entire life. Anyone can play. :)

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
            I was thinking soccer (I am a huge fan), but I already know one kid who is doing it. As for FIBA, I think there would be logistical problems considering they hold a major tourney every 2 years and getting the right for another one would be tough. Plus, demographic and ratings info from previous tourneys will likely be a pain in the ass to find.
            soccer wouldn't be too hard I think. Here's a thought: Americas Championship League. The top teams from the top teams in North, Middle and South America compete for a cup or something. Basically the Champions League, but then in America.
            You could sell it as a potentially huge impulse to the US football market (since the leagues in Brazil and Mexico are much stronger than MLS, and Americans hate to lose :D) providing a chance to finally truly launch soccer in the US. The popularity of the sport elsewhere should provide for a solid speech about the potential for this thing.

or something like that. It's probably a crappy idea.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
              soccer wouldn't be too hard I think. Here's a thought: Americas Championship League. The top teams from the top teams in North, Middle and South America compete for a cup or something. Basically the Champions League, but then in America.
              You could sell it as a potentially huge impulse to the US football market (since the leagues in Brazil and Mexico are much stronger than MLS, and Americans hate to lose :D) providing a chance to finally truly launch soccer in the US. The popularity of the sport elsewhere should provide for a solid speech about the potential for this thing.

or something like that. It's probably a crappy idea.
              I actually like the idea of a champions league...that could definately be a good one. I mean, America would lose, but it would be a good idea for this project. Especially since there is already something out there to model it after.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
              Originally posted by Job
              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                I actually like the idea of a champions league...that could definately be a good one. I mean, America would lose, but it would be a good idea for this project. Especially since there is already something out there to model it after.
                well crazy as it sounds, the fact that American clubs would lose, it would still prove a huge impulse, as Americans hate losing. It could really jumpstart soccer in the US. And trust me there is not a single business that doesn't want to be a part of a sport like soccer when/if it explodes in the US. So money.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

How about Rugby? Canada plays, US plays, they aren't exactly top level but it could work. If you wanted to include South America Argentina has a good team, get an American Tri-Nations tournament going like South Africa, Australia and New Zealand have.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information