Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Washington Redskins SuperFan? (Read Post before voting)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

based on the criteria i went with myself.

Comment

Went with Dirty since Ghetto would win it, either way both is goods

Comment

I think one of these times, the people who keep voting for someone different because they know "one of the guys is gonna win" is gonna get it wrong, lol. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          I think one of these times, the people who keep voting for someone different because they know "one of the guys is gonna win" is gonna get it wrong, lol. ;)
          not if they are smart and click show results.

Comment

God I really wanted to vote for Ghettosermon, but I had to settle for STRIP.

Comment

Another great crop of posters. Obviously Ghetto is a world class guy, but the others in this group definitely deserves some love. I know critesy fairly well, played XBox with him and what not, awesome guy and very knowledgable. Dirty Thirty, who I voted for, is very underrated and definitely knows his stuff. Skinzzfan24 was my choice for TL, and he does SUCH an amazing job with that forum. HChu is more of an MLB and NHL guy, but obviously a legendary poster, and the rest has some other guys like McBain, JRTPlaya, and 703 who know this team very very well!

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Here is my thoughts on everyone:

Hchu: He got my vote. Excellent poster. Very smart and crafty poster who's posts are about content not flash. He got my vote because he's been holding down the skins forums for a long time. At one point basically the Skins team forum was just me and him and a couple sprinkles from other teams.

Dirtythirty: I had to really think about this one. Honestly any other time I'd vote for DT but I went with Hchu for respect for how long he's been here. To be honest though DT not me is your ultimate skins fan and IMO should be getting the vote in this. The guy knows the Skins up and down more than anyone on this site. He is also active on other skins forums and if I need an update on anything Skins, I look to his posts. As of late I think DT has become one of the best posters on this site. He has also become increasingly involved throughout the boards in the draft section and fantasy activities.

Critesy: Awesome poster. He's also was one of the lone skins fans holding it down at NFLDC for a while. He doesn't post an excessive amount every day, but when you do see his posts they are all quality. And hell he might be one of the only skins fans other than me left who still wants JC to succeed. Very quality poster who isn't a homer and represents the Skins name well.

Skinzzfan: Deserves some votes. Probably the most underrated Skins poster. Is always informed with the happenings of the Skins. He probably isn't that well known outside of the Skins boards though. To me he's like a young BBD, which is an amazing complement.

703Skins202: Very underrated poster. Probably isn't that well known outside of the team boards but he posts in the draft and college sections, probably one of the more consistent posters in the skins board. I don't always agree with him, but he always gives his opinion.

McBain: Mysterious poster. Doesn't post often but sometimes has some great posts, and sometimes strange posts. Can't really explain it.

JRTPlaya21 : Knows his VAtech stuff, don't always agree with him, but a cool poster.

toddmlazarchick: Haha probably the most "hated" skins fan on the boards hence his -611 rep, but I like him. Is there to keep everyone in late and bash us when we are being stupid.

Also he's not in the poll but 2livecrew deserves a mention, all of his posts are in the Skins forum but all posts are quality posts.

Also going back in the day but SidneyG deserves a mention. He's a great poster, but your lucky if he posts once every 3 months. Also there is ST21 can't remember his new name now off the top of my head but he's been a much improved poster since he changed his username.
                Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP; 05-12-2009, 01:36 PM.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

For me, I really had to think about who I would choose, between STRIP and Dirty Thirty. Both are absolutely amazing members of this site and they are two people I really respect a ton. STRIP is very knowedgeable and is one of the mainstays of this forum. As is DT, and I don't think of the Redskins on here without either of them. Eventually, I chose Dirty Thirty, but I can't tell you how difficult the decision was.
                  Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Since ghetto has deservingly this locked up, I'll give some love to Dirty.

Comment

I went with Ghetto aka STRIP.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

STRIP imo.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

STRIP for me!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                            STRIP for me!
                            Okay, but only because you like Earthbound.

*bashfully removes top

Comment

Ness Wins!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

ghettosermon

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information