Only in Texas...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
    How come the castle law doesn't apply? Daylight?
    That would be my guess.

I don't know the law, but maybe killing an innocent 7 year old also factors in.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
      How come the castle law doesn't apply? Daylight?
      I assumed it was daylight because they were headed out to do off roading with kids.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        I love how people assume that because a few ignorant ***** like this are stupid that the rest of Texas is as well. I'm not even from here and I get sick of all the **** talk about Texas haha.
        People sure do like to assume things about Texas when there are things like this everywhere. You can say bad things about CA and off of the top of my head I know they made a law where if you witness a crash and you help then you can be sued if something happens. Thats rediculous. They also made a law if someone has solar pannels up and a neighbors tree is blocking that pannel that they have to legally cut the tree down. So they try helping the environment by cutting a tree down?.... I love Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post

Further proves my opinion that some people just shouldn't be allowed to reproduce...
          That lady reminds me of Tales From The Crypt. That man reminds me of a shrunken head.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
            I love how people assume that because a few ignorant ***** like this are stupid that the rest of Texas is as well. I'm not even from here and I get sick of all the **** talk about Texas haha.
            I was born and raised in West Virginia... I think I win.

Comment

For the record my comment was a joke. I know that not everyone, or even half the people in Texas are like this. :p
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by farfromforgotten View Post
                I was born and raised in West Virginia... I think I win.
                That just means that if your parents get divorced they will be cousins again, LOL.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  That just means that if your parents get divorced they will be cousins again, LOL.
                  Lol, you beat me to the joke.

Comment

Further proves my opinion that some people just shouldn't be allowed to reproduce...
                    Look like nice, upstanding citizens. They can't be guilty

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Those tires are inflated. I refuse to believe that man owns that car.
                      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by nrk View Post
                        Well they weren't on a public road and the law isn't according to what their sign says.

Near the end of the article
                        In the third paragraph of the article it says the two familes were traveling on a public road....they people weren't even on their property.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information