• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
    You ruined my joke, good sir... :'(
    Sorry, what was I supposed to say? LOL

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
      really woot? that back seat looks nice :)

Thats my vehicle (approximately), and its back seat turns into a bed, so therefore I own all.

Got Supernintendo hookups as well, as well as TV (duh) and VCR...

This is the best vehicle of anyones.

Only get 13 miles per gallon though, which is the only negative about it. It approxiamtely that color too, so all my buddies think it matches perfect with my Eagles fandom...
      Last edited by eaglesalltheway; 05-12-2009, 07:14 PM.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Mine is the same color...And I still have my old school that I work on myself and will buy a new part every so often:

Dual flowmasters, new carborator, thinking of putting a Chevy Rocket or a 350 in here eventually, bought it in ATL for $500 since my sister lives there, fixed it up there and drove it back...I love old schools and I gotta have a project car on the side to work on.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post

Thats my vehicle (approximately), and its back seat turns into a bed, so therefore I own all.

Got Supernintendo hookups as well, as well as TV (duh) and VCR...

This is the best vehicle of anyones.

Only get 13 miles per gallon though, which is the only negative about it. It approxiamtely that color too, so all my buddies think it matches perfect with my Eagles fandom...
          Now that's pimpin', I drove a Van all through HS, a Nissan Quest, everyone used to get a good kick out of laughing until they realize all the benefits of having a van, video games in the back, your own personal hotel for chics, I had two 12's in the back of mine too so it was very unconventional lol.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Everyone laughs at vans but they are insanely practical.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
              Now that's pimpin', I drove a Van all through HS, a Nissan Quest, everyone used to get a good kick out of laughing until they realize all the benefits of having a van, video games in the back, your own personal hotel for chics, I had two 12's in the back of mine too so it was very unconventional lol.
              Its so funny whenever I get people who've never been in my van. There's always the typical questions, like "how many have you done in the back", and the answer is always, "not enough". Whenever my friends and I go to the beach, we pile in and head off. It is the epitome of party van, its got mood lights and **** too, so it really gets you in the mood, lol. Its got a cooler in the back for beverages, along with a total of 16 cupholders, which I need to have occupied all at once the next time me and a few people go out and do soemthing in it. The only vehicle I've ever enountered with two separate stereo systems, one for the front and one in the back. Oh yeah, the drivers seat has a massage unit, best thing ever. Really the only negative about it is the gas, and with all the positives, it is easily worth it.
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

AM I RIGHT JBOND?
                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

I'm not laughing, those kinda vans are ideal for the epic road trips I like to do. I no longer have a van, but I sorta wish I still did, just for that.

Comment

08 Toyota Matrix

It's gonna get passed down to my sister so i'm in the market for a new car. I'm thinking an R32 :)

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                      You ruined my joke, good sir... :'(
                      Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      That is not a tank, that is a M2 Bradley Fighting Vehicle. To a Cav Scout, it is an insult to call a Bradley a Tank. It has a 600HP Cummings diesel engine, no NOS sticker needed.
                      Here is my joke.

Comment

Looks pretty cramped inside, CJ:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Ha ******* Ha, LOL.

In all seriousness that movie is great. Don't get me started on the sad inaccuracies and even sadder truths it reveals.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                            Here is my joke.

haha that is funny

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information