Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The what does your username mean thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CroomDawgs= In honor of Sly Croom, hopefully paving the way for more black coaches in Sports. Also die-hard State fan

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
    Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
    I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
    LOL props to Paul

Comment

• my first name is "Jabari" (swahili for "brave/strong/courages")

Plus...

guess who dude on the left is.

oh, and

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
        California Golden Bears
        Cal Bears
        Kal Bears
        kalbears
        kalbears13 (Omar Vizquel is #13)
        go SF Giants!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post

Plus...

guess who dude on the left is.
          My friend Thaddeus? How do you two know each other?!
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Primetime21

Wanted Deion Sanders to adopt and raise me to become Prime 2.0 but that looks unlikely now.
            Originally posted by STARHEATHER
            the only hot actreeses are adult
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
            Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• Blurgh, mine is poo.

The first thread Feniks made, i actually had been pronouncing his name wrong the whole time...i thought it was "Fen-eekz". I should die now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                go SF Giants!
                How about go Indians :D.

I rooted for him when he was on the Giants though. Especially when JT Snow was on the team at the same time.

Comment

• It sounded better than DepressinglyMediocreKevin

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    It sounded better than DepressinglyMediocreKevin
                    LOL.

My hope is that the Eagles will eventually go all the way to a superbowl Championship. So there u go. I suck at coming up with names...
                    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• My hockey team upset an older, higher-ranked team 11-6 (yay for defense!) in a tournament, and I had a hand on all 11 goals (Five goals, six assists). Three of the goals were top-cheese rockets. After the game, my coach came up to me and said "Decent game, eh sniper?". Add that to my hockey number, and that's why I was Sniper26.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                        My hockey team upset an older, higher-ranked team 11-6 (yay for defense!) in a tournament, and I had a hand on all 11 goals (Five goals, six assists). Three of the goals were top-cheese rockets. After the game, my coach came up to me and said "Decent game, eh sniper?". Add that to my hockey number, and that's why I was Sniper26.
                        I've been wondering this for a while, now I know. Yours certainly is a lot better than mine. But I figure i may as well roll with it now, since most people who know me on here know me as EATW.
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          It sounded better than DepressinglyMediocreKevin
                          I respectfully disagree, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                            The two that instantly pop up in my head are Shockey+Manning and CutlerChris lol
                            How about WinslowBodden

Comment

• I just love the Longhorns with a passion, so this sounded good enough at the time.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                                Cicero- Taken from Marcus Tullius Cicero. One of the greatest minds in history. He was so intelligent and in so many different areas it's insane, not to mention he was one of the greatest orators in history. I've read a fair amount of his work and about him, and he's someone in history I really admire. That and his name sounds cool.
                                he is also the guy most full of himself in the entire history. He also never really made it to the top, although he was consul, he was the third and least powerfull part of a triumverate full of fail in itself.
                                He was a pretty good orator, lawyer and a quite good philosophical reader(he wasnt original but could fuse ideas of other pretty well).

But to my own name:
                                It was in the hellweek(well actually more than a week and in no way comparable to american hellweeks, I know which i would prefer) of my frat and we were sleeping in a gym, when a camp commander kicked against a wicket, which forced me to say in a sleepy grumpy way that he shouldnt (since i was sleeping one of the very few hours we got) which resulted in me carrying that thing around for two weeks and being named wicket. The nickname stuck and everybody @ my frat knows me as wicket. Hence wicket

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                                - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                                - Corner or Wideout in the first
                                - No reaching
                                - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information