Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The what does your username mean thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    It's one of my nicknames from way back when. El Fischo is my other one based on my love for a certain Weezer song
    Let me guess...something to do with FISHING?
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      Let me guess...something to do with FISHING?
      No. Not at all. Although most of my various nicknames have to do with marine creatures



      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by yodachu View Post
        I was once known as Firemikemartz.com, and then well Mike Martz got fired, so I needed a new name. I lost a bet with the artist formally known as Keek da Sneak, so I had to write in pink. Then a semi-retired poster, NIP was my mentor. He was my Dr. Cox to my Dr. Dorian. And NIP is short for nipple. So I was a nipple fan. So I was pinknipplefan. And then, Keek left and I kinda felt my name was out of touch again. And I posted a thread on NFLDC with options, and Yodachu won. People thought I talked like Yoda and I looked up to HChu. And that is how I am Yodachu.
        You ignored the Joe Vitt era!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          No. Not at all. Although most of my various nicknames have to do with marine creatures
          Dont worry Fisch. People will stop calling you a while when you shed the baby fat :(
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

          Comment


          • #50
            I wanted Devin Hester to be the offensive rookie of the year in 2006.:(

            Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

            Comment


            • #51
              Self explanatory.

              Comment


              • #52
                I heard a speech from a ceratin former president who claimed to be "The Decider". It made me laugh to no end. When I tried to sign up on xbox live, "the decider" was already taken. So I threw my favorite number on the end.

                viola

                Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                Originally posted by Job
                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

                Comment


                • #53
                  I'm a draftguru! I really just liked the word guru at the time (it's almost as cool as uber!) and it also works out as my initials, which was completely unintentional at the time. Used the 151 for a while, but no one knows what it means! (does it even mean anything? :o)

                  That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                    I'm a draftguru! I really just liked the word guru at the time (it's almost as cool as uber!) and it also works out as my initials, which was completely unintentional at the time. Used the 151 for a while, but no one knows what it means! (does it even mean anything? :o)
                    Draft Guru. Daniel Gould. DG-DG! Get it!



                    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      my last name with a y, HAH


                      RIP, Sean Taylor.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                        I'm a draftguru! I really just liked the word guru at the time (it's almost as cool as uber!) and it also works out as my initials, which was completely unintentional at the time. Used the 151 for a while, but no one knows what it means! (does it even mean anything? :o)
                        151 pokemon?
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                          It's one of my nicknames from way back when. El Fischo is my other one based on my love for a certain Weezer song
                          Whats the song? El Scorcho?

                          My username originated several years ago. Since I turned 18, back in '98, I have moved around 20 times. It was for my family and friends and friends I met along the way. They were far from me but far from forgotten. I win for the cheesiest username...

                          I also like to use it for my love of the 49ers and the glory days. It helps me get through all the recent years of struggling that I still cant get used to.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                            I'm a draftguru! I really just liked the word guru at the time (it's almost as cool as uber!) and it also works out as my initials, which was completely unintentional at the time. Used the 151 for a while, but no one knows what it means! (does it even mean anything? :o)

                            151 rum ?

                            you alcoholic


                            RIP, Sean Taylor.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by farfromforgotten View Post
                              Whats the song? El Scorcho?

                              My username originated several years ago. Since I turned 18, back in '98, I have moved around 20 times. It was for my family and friends and friends I met along the way. They were far from me but far from forgotten. I win for the cheesiest username...

                              I also like to use it for my love of the 49ers and the glory days. It helps me get through all the recent years of struggling that I still cant get used to.
                              Yep. El Scorcho. Favourite song ever



                              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by critesy View Post
                                151 rum ?

                                you alcoholic
                                Good, fun times with 151



                                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information