Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The what does your username mean thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    i didnt have a collar just a t shirt :(
    I was hoping you'd go on about working shirtless. Thanks for ruining the moment.

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    you should get a sig made with that picture.
    Or use it as an avi.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by Addict View Post
      depends if you scream while typing.
      she screams while doing other stuff

Comment

• Jensen was my brother's name who died shortly after birth. Always have used it for anywhere I need a username.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• 1. My last name is Stoner.
          2. I smoke a lot of weed.
          3. I am everybody's favorite person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
            Jensen was my brother's name who died shortly after birth. Always have used it for anywhere I need a username.
            wow, that is really cool of you to do that in remembrance of him.

Go Ravens!

Comment

• +

Its been my username everywhere for over 10 years...

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre

Comment

• I came up with mine in about 2 seconds... it has no meaning and is supposed to be boring... I realize now it sucks hard, but hey it works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                  I came up with mine in about 2 seconds... it has no meaning and is supposed to be boring... I realize now it sucks hard, but hey it works.
                  at least it's not a shirt ;)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Senor Mysterioso, I got this little plastic figure at a gas station in North Dakota named Senor Mysterioso

Is Seņor Misterioso an extremely dangerous
                    man or just a harmless socialite in a glowing suit? He has inexplicably become entangled in all the major events in the last half of the 20th century and nobody is sure just how much he knows.

The Fans and Connections:
                    His motives are unclear, but there is documentation of meetings with extraterrestrials, Howard Hughes, George Steinbrenner, J.D. Salinger, Chuck Norris, David P. Reinhardt and Pee Wee Herman. Photos have shown him leaving the White House late at night, but records of his visits cannot be found. He once had lunch with Jack Nicholson at Pink’s, although Mr. Nicholson’s agent fervently denies this. Of course, there are internet cults that worship him.

The Unexplainable:
                    He has a Costco membership, but is not a member of the AAA even though they offered him his first year free. It is said his fee for product endorsement would be record breaking. He has declined a blank check offer from Hollywood for the movie rights to his life and Publisher’s Clearing House says he is a million dollar winner, but the prize money remains unclaimed.

The Suit:
                    He has never been seen without his well-tailored linen suit and fedora. The function of his suit is a mystery, as is its unusual luminescence. The Men's Wearhouse has engaged its finest private detectives to obtain the secret of the suit to no avail. Many believe that the suit allows him to vanish into thin air, as if stepping in or out of another dimension. In some circles, the elimination of Seņor Misterioso and his atomic suit is of the utmost priority; to others, he is a sought-after dinner speaker, even more so than Henry Kissinger.
                    Who is he? Why is he here? And who trims that impressive mustache?

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                      1. My last name is Stoner.
                      I didn't know that. That's oddly fitting. Pretty tight.

BTW, POST #6000! That's right. I've posted 6000 times on this site and I still have a life. How tight is that?

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                        I didn't know that. That's oddly fitting. Pretty tight.

BTW, POST #6000! That's right. I've posted 6000 times on this site and I still have a life. How tight is that?
                        it shows you can withstand the powers of the dark side.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• I'm an eagles fan and my favorite number is 77. I think I get the award for "least original user name".

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                            Senor Mysterioso, I got this little plastic figure at a gas station in North Dakota named Senor Mysterioso

Uh this biography is amazing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                              How tight is that?
                              You have much to learn, young padawan, for the Force is strong within you.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                                Uh this biography is amazing...
                                I know, that little glowing plastic figurine is my most prized possession.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information