Ohio State and NCAA 09

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State and NCAA 09

Im not sure where the NCAA thread went, but i need to vent. I swear to god if i have to play another mother ****** using ohio state online on ncaa i will find out where the guy lives and rip his hands out of his arms and take a **** on him. I CANT STAND PLAYING PEOPLE THAT USE OHIO STATE and I swear ive had to play ohio state 10 times in a row.

They always use terrelle pryor and think its so damn cool that they can throw the ball 99 yards or they do like a 20 yard drop back and scramble around for like an hour and then magically find an open guy. I love sacking them when they do that though. I swear cant they atleast use boeckman or something. And then they just run beanie wells right up the middle and i'll get ahold of him at the LOS but then he falls forward for 4-5 more yards.

[/vent]

Now if your an ohio state fan fine, but im sure that 97% of the people i play arent OSU fans. I think one time i played a guy who was a michigan fan and he used ohio state.... nuff said.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Hey dude, I'll play you online. Only one thing tho, I gotta be OSU

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'll play ya.

*looks to the left at Location*

Maybe not.

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Haha, reminds me of people who use Florida and try to just be Tebow and throw deep to Harvin all day.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

I played with Texas everytime with their crap team, I kinda feel obligated because of my gamertag, but at least this year they will have some weapons on offense.

I just had people play with Florida every time I was online, but I'd be down to play sometime if I know ahead of time.

I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Ohio State is easy to shut down, imo. I stopped playing people who used Florida after a while.

Ohio State
            Florida
            Florida State
            USC

Pretty much the only four teams I ever played against. blah.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

A friend of mine does the same thing, he runs all over the place with Pryor then tries to throw.. I take USC, play nickel defense corners play man (press coverage), safeties zone and I chase Pryor with Maualuga and I shut him down the majority of the time

Comment

worst is people who use florida

put harvin in at qb

the worst

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

There's this thing called QB spy. Check it out. It's supposed to be wild.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    Ohio State is easy to shut down, imo. I stopped playing people who used Florida after a while.

Ohio State
                    Florida
                    Florida State
                    USC

Pretty much the only four teams I ever played against. blah.
                    Wait until I get XBOX Live and NCAA '10. You shall meet your maker at the hands of the great Tate Forcier.

Comment

Bring that midget on.

Hopefully in my case, Stephen Garcia is actually fast this year. Last year he was a slow black Qb. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

I never used OSU, but I did use UF, and when I did, I tried to be realistic, I did options, I didn't just scramble and lob it to Harvin, I tried to actually be the Gators offense, with motion, screens, options, etc. Same with WVU, but that was a lot harder because they had no good WRs, and their defense sucked bawls compared to UF's.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

I only played online twice in 09....one was Florida and one was USC. Both quit cause they were losing by 21 by halftime. They were really garbage players. So I gave up lol

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                          Originally posted by Job
                          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

There's no better feeling online than outplaying Tim Tebow with Dustin Sherer.....
                            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

If they're OSU, be USC. Play nickel, put your LB Pass Rush package in, make them both spy or contain and dominate with Taylor Mays.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information