Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Pittsburgh Steelers SuperFan? (Read Post before voting)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J-Boogie got my vote....man truly knows a ton about football
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

HinesWardJr for me. I think of him more as a steelers fan whilst JBond is more of a pure football fan with the steelers as his favourite team.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Its Mr. Stiller should win it.

I hardly ever see Jbond in there, where u at?

Also YES i'm respected by Jbond and SABF.

Comment

I'll give some love to Strongside.

Comment

Fricking A, JBond was once my protesge, it is his birthday, but I signed on to be Hines' campaign manager long ago, and he had to get my vote. See, we are using the same strategery. Say that one person should win, and that they should vote for them. On a serious note though. JBond is a great man, just like NIP was my mentor, I feel like I had a big moment in JBond's posting life as I was his first partner in life I mean in a mock draft. Plus, he is sexy, and loves his Steelers. Obviously think there are a lot of deserving canadates. Hines, my b-day bro bhaaaarat, and steelers4life, that is just a super fan screen name right there. I like Jakey too, he gets turned on by my temper tantrums. Good posters here. Mr. Stiller: he is good people.

Comment

Hines....his posts are always hilarious.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

JBOND because.... because.

Comment

I was going to vote for Mr. Stiller and then I realized that this was not a poll for the most ridiculous homer. I had to go with this guy instead:

Comment

Hines deserves to win this whole thing because he is ******* awesome.

Awwwww yeah. What a pimp.

Comment

Hines actually knows his ****.

But I went with J-Boobie

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        Hines deserves to win this whole thing because he is ******* awesome.

Awwwww yeah. What a pimp.
                        Dude, what the **** is your problem? Why the **** do ************* keep putting this ******* picture up? God mother ******* dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          Dude, what the **** is your problem? Why the **** do ************* keep putting this ******* picture up? God mother ******* dammit.
                          I am trying to help you win Hines! I did it out of love sir :(

I am willing to bet you got at least 5 more votes after people looked at that pic and realized you are a cool ******* guy.

Comment

This is probably one of the best. I feel that the Bears, Packers,steelers, and Giants have the best posters overall. Cowboys, 9ers and queens get HM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              because every time he does we all get to enjoy this priceless reaction from you.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                                This is probably one of the best. I feel that the Bears, Packers,steelers, and Giants have the best posters overall. Cowboys, 9ers and queens get HM.
                                I think the Packers have easily the worst group of posters on the board :(

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information