Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Pittsburgh Steelers SuperFan? (Read Post before voting)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    I think the Packers have easily the worst group of posters on the board :(
    that's b/c you're a raging homer. :) Well, maybe not a raging homer, but you let your hate influence you more than most. And you hate the Packers out pure of envy. :)

NFC North and NFC east easily have the best posters. With the NFC North being slightly better.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
      Fricking A, JBond was once my protesge, it is his birthday, but I signed on to be Hines' campaign manager long ago, and he had to get my vote. See, we are using the same strategery. Say that one person should win, and that they should vote for them. On a serious note though. JBond is a great man, just like NIP was my mentor, I feel like I had a big moment in JBond's posting life as I was his first partner in life I mean in a mock draft. Plus, he is sexy, and loves his Steelers. Obviously think there are a lot of deserving canadates. Hines, my b-day bro bhaaaarat, and steelers4life, that is just a super fan screen name right there. I like Jakey too, he gets turned on by my temper tantrums. Good posters here. Mr. Stiller: he is good people.
      This is true, my first month on this site I got into the Forum Mock (thanks to Creek,) as yoda's assistant. It definitely propelled me into being the man I am today. Thank you yoda.

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        that's b/c you're a raging homer. :) Well, maybe not a raging homer, but you let your hate influence you more than most. And you hate the Packers out pure of envy. :)

NFC North and NFC east easily have the best posters. With the NFC North being slightly better.
        Hahahaha. Very true. Much like you have much hate in your heart towards the Vikings I despise the Packers with all of my heart. You are also correct that I am a raging homer. But envy, you have gone too far!!!

Comment

Hahahaha. Very true. Much like you have much hate in your heart towards the Vikings I despise the Packers with all of my heart. You are also correct that I am a raging homer. But envy, you have gone too far!!!
          You know you truly envy A-rodg, hermano.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
            You know you truly envy A-rodg, hermano.
            Not when we have John David mother ******* Booty waiting in the wings. Even Vikings fans hate on him but I know deep down he 100 percent stud.

Comment

I am trying to help you win Hines! I did it out of love sir :(

I am willing to bet you got at least 5 more votes after people looked at that pic and realized you are a cool ******* guy.
              Seth Harris is a cool guy. His dad is a powerful executive, working for this man

The girls like him just fine. Young and old, it doesn’t matter...

...in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                Seth Harris is a cool guy. His dad is a powerful executive, working for this man

The girls like him just fine. Young and old, it doesn’t matter...

...in the dark.
                That right there is the post of the year to me. ******* glorious.

Comment

Not when we have John David mother ******* Booty waiting in the wings. Even Vikings fans hate on him but I know deep down he 100 percent stud.
                  John David Booty is not a gentleman or a scholar

they get smoked.

Comment

bump for votes

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Bump the thread? JB already won, close the poll.

Comment

This was definitley the most difficult decision to make (so far)
                        There are a lot of good posters on here that are Steelers fans.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

In terms of Steelers knowledge, i'd go with Stiller.
                          In terms of football knowledge i'd say JBond.
                          In terms of best poster on here, i'd say Pubey.
                          In terms of funniest poster, i'd say Strongside.
                          In terms of best English Steelers fan, i'd say me.
                          In terms of Super Fan, i had to say TT...he's got a beasty Steelers tatt on his ribs...thats a hardcore fan right there.

I was going strong back in the day, but since i got banned, people forget me :'( Oh the humanity!

EDIT: And i agree, the Steelers have got some awesome fans on here. Personally i'd say second only to the Lions.

Comment

So it looks like JBond took off with this one.

Comment

Yes, thanks for the votes, and thank you for the great Steeler fans as well!

I will face off against PalmerToCJ, the Ravens/Browns winner as well.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                                In terms of Steelers knowledge, i'd go with Stiller.
                                In terms of football knowledge i'd say JBond.
                                In terms of best poster on here, i'd say Pubey.
                                In terms of funniest poster, i'd say Strongside.
                                In terms of best English Steelers fan, i'd say me.
                                In terms of Super Fan, i had to say TT...he's got a beasty Steelers tatt on his ribs...thats a hardcore fan right there.

I was going strong back in the day, but since i got banned, people forget me :'( Oh the humanity!

EDIT: And i agree, the Steelers have got some awesome fans on here. Personally i'd say second only to the Lions.
                                I don't know why I almost pissed myself laughing when I read "Pubey".

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information