X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ask him man

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      That's kind of the weird thing about it for me. I've never cried at any funerals for my family members even though I loved them, but I cried like a little ***** when my dog died.
      I've cried at them all, honestly. I cried when Harry Kalas died, that tells you a lot about me. I really care a lot about people, even if I've never met them. Pets the same.

Good luck Indy, but in the end, if its recommended that the dog be put down, its the right thing to do, it just is horrible dealing with it. Stay tough, I know I'll have a hard time when it comes to my dog passing away. Shes a big Sheppard mutt, 10 years old and starting to get arthritis... Such a great dog, it'll be tough when she goes.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
        Even though they were my wife's dogs before i met here, i know that i will have to bring them to the vet when the time comes... not looking forward to it. :( :( :(

I feel for you, man.

Caption: Wat? We wuz luking fer delivuree.

Note: the Yellow pages were PWNT, the Ginger bread man remains unscathed.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Hahaha, dogs are awesome.

Comment

Even though they were my wife's dogs before i met here, i know that i will have to bring them to the vet when the time comes... not looking forward to it. :( :( :(

I feel for you, man.

My Siberian husky did the same thing!

Comment

I love the fact that there are untouched toys all around the debris. Gotta love it.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

There is no free vet clinic in your area?

It's a damn tough decision. Not looking forward to when my cat gets older and the same goes for my family's dog

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Pay the $60 or so for a physical exam, you owe it to your pet. She is obviously in pain and suffering. NSAIDS and other analgesic meds can be cheap and help with pain. How do you know her leg is dislocated? It could be so many other things, some simple or some more complicated. Don't make a descision on euthanasia on your own without a diagnosis or consulting a vet.

Comment

Wait a a few more days. I've had a dog for a year now and he's only two so hopefully i wont have to make this decision for a long time, but if it were my dog i'd wait to see if he got better

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                    Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                    I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                    LOL props to Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                      I've had to do it before. It's a hard thing to do. But if the dog is in pain, there really isn't much of a choice to be made.
                      I agree.
                      It is a ****** thing to do, but you don't want your dog to be in excruciating pain.

Best of luck

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information