Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Around The Horn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Around The Horn

    I know there are alot of idiots on this show but who is everybody favorite analyst and why?
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

    Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

  • #2
    I Hate Them All Most Of All Stat Boy who testicle's size competes with Jackie McMullens.. Fath!!!!!
    Last edited by bored of education; 05-13-2009, 03:56 PM.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

    Comment


    • #3
      Around the Horn is ok but dont really care for anyone on the show

      I like PTI much more

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
        Around the Horn is ok but dont really care for anyone on the show

        I like PTI much more
        So do i Wilbon and kornheiser are genious
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

        Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

        Comment


        • #5
          Reali is the king of ESPN

          Comment


          • #6
            PTI >>>> Around the Horn

            But to the original question, I guess the person I hate least is Adande.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm really not a fan of Reali. Seems like the king of metrosexual douchebags.

              My favorite though is Tim Cowlishaw followed by Woody Paige due to his entertainment factor.

              Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

              Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

              Comment


              • #8
                What's wrong with Reali? I happen to like him as host. The only one worth listening to is Cowlishaw.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Max Kellerman > Tony Reali

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    What's wrong with Reali? I happen to like him as host. The only one worth listening to is Cowlishaw.
                    It is. Mariotti used to be tolerable like 3-4 years ago. But that was it.

                    Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
                    Max Kellerman > Tony Reali
                    I've been saying that forever.
                    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                    United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Woody Paige FTW. Easily the best personality ESPN has on any of their programming.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                        It is. Mariotti used to be tolerable like 3-4 years ago. But that was it.



                        I've been saying that forever.
                        Me 2. Stat boy sucks balls
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                          Woody Paige FTW. Easily the best personality ESPN has on any of their programming.
                          Agreed, I really don't even care what he says (same with anyone on ESPN, for the most part) but his personality and the way he acts and delivers things is what I like most about him. The others are relatively boring, and Mariotti just pisses me off.
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                          Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Michael Smith.

                            I don't watch it as much as I used to.

                            by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Woody Paige is great, i don't care much for Bob Ryan or Jackie MacMullan
                              Last edited by KCJ58; 05-13-2009, 04:07 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information