Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Wallpaper is...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    Is there a Matt in that picture Sniper? The one kid looks like a kid I knew. I seriously doubt it would be him, though. I dont think he even went to college. haha.
    There are some kids that look familiar to me too, but we Sniper and I lived relatively close to eachother, so though I doubt it for me as well, it may be more likely than you.

    Oh, and way to choose the most common name in the English language for males, MOTH, chances are there may be 2 or 3, lol.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

    Rest in Peace, themaninblack

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      Yeah. Well, my name is Matt, and I'm on the far right on that kid's back, who's also named Matt. The shirtless kid is also a Matt.
      Hah! I ******* knew it! lol, about the names I mean...
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

      Rest in Peace, themaninblack

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        Yeah. Well, my name is Matt, and I'm on the far right on that kid's back, who's also named Matt. The shirtless kid is also a Matt.
        Yeah, well that is certainly weird. haha.

        I was talking about the one kid with on the right with the longer hair and probablt the dirtiest shirt.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • #19
          Sniper, the guy with the long hair on your right (in the pic) what's his name, he looks familiar to me for some reason...
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

          Rest in Peace, themaninblack

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            Yeah, well that is certainly weird. haha.

            I was talking about the one kid with on the right with the longer hair and probablt the dirtiest shirt.
            WTF MOTH!? Do WE know eachother?! lol.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

            Rest in Peace, themaninblack

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
              Sniper, the guy with the long hair on your right (in the pic) what's his name, he looks familiar to me for some reason...
              Jesse would be his name.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                There are some kids that look familiar to me too, but we Sniper and I lived relatively close to eachother, so though I doubt it for me as well, it may be more likely than you.

                Oh, and way to choose the most common name in the English language for males, MOTH, chances are there may be 2 or 3, lol.
                pftt...there isnt a lot of dudes in there. I didnt think there would be 3 Matt's. lol.

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  pftt...there isnt a lot of dudes in there. I didnt think there would be 3 Matt's. lol.
                  Obvioulsy I did, lol.
                  Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                  Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    That kid looks like the spitting image of this kid I knew, Matt Rice. I dont think he went to college, though. And he was much more into dirt bikes and such, instead of football. weird, though.

                    Thanks BoneKrusher^

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      Jesse would be his name.
                      Hmmm, something in the back of my brain is brewing, not quite sure, but I didn't have an "ahaaa" moment when I read his name, so maybe not...
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                      Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        currently my wallpaper is me playing golf

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          augusta national, hole 12; i change mine for the seasons; this is my spring/summer one; during football season, it will be a wvu one


                          cred 2 BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • #29



                              New Yankee stadium.

                              I rotate between this, hot girls, and pictures of myself and friends

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
                                currently my wallpaper is me playing golf

                                Did you replace your divot?
                                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                                Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information