No announcement yet.

Graduation Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graduated last year from H.S. Cermonies and all sucked but the partying is sick. I really couldn't have cared less about being there. I felt like I graduated mid February last year though since that's really when I stopped all school related work.

Comment

i finish college on the 4th June, but then graduation is sometime in November. Thats how it works out in England. But next year am off to grad school so it will just be like being back at college.

Comment

graduating high school on june 19th

bonekrusher on the sig magic
        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Congrats to everyone that is graduating. From H.S., get prepared for one of the toughest challenges in life. From college, best wishes to whatever you want to pursue, whether that is continuing your studies or entering the job market.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

I graduate in December. Hooray for no more classes!

Comment

I just finished my last year at UW-Oshkosh.. I should be graduating, but I have 1 semester this fall of student teaching. Then, I'm going to be out in the "real world" looking to educate and mold young minds. Yikes.

=|

Congrads to everyone!

Comment

today it happens for me :/
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Congrats on finishing your childhood.

Comment

That was so gey. I can't believe I spent 4 years to sit for 4 hours and walk 100 feet, not to mention its a leatherbound piece of paper.
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Graduate from highschool next week, then its off to U of O baby. Go ducks
                      http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by OregonDucks View Post
                        Graduate from highschool next week, then its off to U of O baby. Go ducks
                        What're you going for?

I'm thinking of splurging all of my life savings into UO for Journalism.

Comment

Originally posted by iBoldin View Post
                          What're you going for?

Why not UBC?

Comment

Originally posted by iBoldin View Post
                            What're you going for?

Going there for Law school. They have a decent law program. Biggest thing is I can afford it.
                            http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                              Why not UBC?
                              I'm thinking of UBC as well, but I kind of want to get out of here and live somewhere else.

UBC's campus is amazing, though.

Comment

I graduated high school earlier this month.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information