Graduation Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

officially graduate on the 6th, a day after my birthday :\

but havent had classes since techinically the 19th, but really not since like the 12th haha.

and we all know where I'm off to next!!!!!!!!!!!
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
      I graduated high school earlier this month.
      Lol I know who you are now. I was there

Comment

I graduate on the 6th, but I only have 1.5 days of school left. Very easy 1.5 days too, 2 of my three finals are gym and an open book science final.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          I graduate on the 6th, but I only have 1.5 days of school left. Very easy 1.5 days too, 2 of my three finals are gym and an open book science final.
          open book tests ftw. haha, damn high school was fun. I graduated last week.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

I'd post picks of my graduation, but they didn't have digital camera's back then...............................

Originally posted by Jakey
            WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

They have finals for gym?

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                My graduation a few years ago was awful. Because, first of all those ceremonies suck and take forever. I could have really cared less...but on top of that, we have ours outdoors and it was about 102 degrees and I had a really bad sun burn from going to the beach a few days prior. So I was dying out there.
                My graduation got rained out after the first 20 names, fortunately I cleverly circumvented this dilemma by not attending.

Comment

Graduated from HS on the 17th of May, now its off to Mizzou!

also Nelly (yes, that Nelly) showed up during the graduation because his nephew was in my class...bastard rolled up in a Rolls Royce Phantom...
                  Last edited by rockio42; 05-31-2009, 11:20 PM.
                  I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post

It's a test on the rules of volleyball, tennis, pickleball, and badminton. Needless to say I've been studying my ass off...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                      I had a final for gym when I was in HS and I graduated in 07. It was pretty much a True False and obvious fill in the blank answers. It took you like 10-15 minutes. Always a waste. We also would go down a grade point for swearing in gym.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        It's a test on the rules of volleyball, tennis, pickleball, and badminton. Needless to say I've been studying my ass off...
                        pickleball? Did they just start putting ball at the end of random words to pretend its a sport?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                          pickleball? Did they just start putting ball at the end of random words to pretend its a sport?
                          Pickleball is a fun game. Its like Tennis but with a wiffle ball and on a much smaller court.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                            It's like a combo of table tennis and regular tennis.

Comment

I am in the middle of exams as we speak but my official graduation is on the 17th.

Going off to Western/Ivey next year

Comment

I am Graduating from Grad School in 4 weeks! WOO!

Follow Me on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information