Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the New York Jets SuperFan? (Read Post before voting)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went with derza over Crickett, but I like just about all of our posters.
    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
      The people on this poll:
      'cuse-213
      AlexDown
      Crickett
      Derza222
      Jets5128
      Jetvilma51
      Josh07039
      The Great Jonathan Vilma
      Thetedginnshow
      TimDris

The people who voted for derza:
      'cuse-213,
      AlexDown,
      Bigburt63,
      Crickett,
      Hurricanes25,
      jballa838,
      Jensen,
      JETS5128,
      SeanTaylorRIP,
      ThePudge,
      thetedginnshow,
      TimDris

It's not a coincidence. Derza should be the winner.
      I didn't vote for him because:
      1. I believe that being prolific has something to do with it
      2. TTGS was the first Jets poster to get to 10,000, bringing glory to all Jets fans
      3. Everyone knows that Derza is my boy. I can't show favoritism for the guy that was the only reason I made it through Senior year English without suicide, murder, or both.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
        The only poster I recognize as being a Jets fan is TGJV.

Yet there are like 9999 Giants fans.
        yeah but we all know scotty will win, his notorious-ness for being a rutgers/giants homer on a ridiculous scale has won him the hearts of many a man on this forum, maybe a girl too? whatever happened to steelersgirl?

Comment

I like the Jets posters.

For me personally, it's Derza. One of my favorite posters on here.

Comment

I voted Crickett, but yet again I like these posters.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
              whatever happened to steelersgirl?
              My guess is, once the novelty wore off, she got tired of the ridiculous amount of misogynistic talk.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Still a tight race. I will let this go to the buzzer!

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

lets get some more votes for derza. its a crime if i beat him.
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

The Great Jonathan Vilma barely wins here! He'll take on SuperMcGee and Draftguru151, as well as the Pats winner.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                      TTGS is gonna win this one, so I gave The Great Jonathan Vilma some love. Unfortunate username, but good poster.
                      I think I hate you. :(
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Wow, i missed this thread, shocked to have won, but appreciate all the votes. Big shout out goes to Addict who's vote made all the difference. I may not have the post count of some others, but appreciate that others (for the most part) like what i have to say.

Props to all the other Jets posters, they certainly know their stuff and this easily could have gone to any of a number of people...

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
                          Wow, i missed this thread, shocked to have won, but appreciate all the votes. Big shout out goes to Addict who's vote made all the difference. I may not have the post count of some others, but appreciate that others (for the most part) like what i have to say.

Props to all the other Jets posters, they certainly know their stuff and this easily could have gone to any of a number of people...
                          I must say I wouldn't have minded whoever won this. I feel as if all 10 of us (and Hurricane25) are quality members and good Jets fans. Congrats though man, you definitely know your stuff and contribute to SWDC nicely.
                          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information