Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Detroit Lions SuperFan? (Read Post before voting)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WMD got mine, one of the top posters here, IMO. This may be the best group of posters as a whole so far though, I legitimately considered 8 of these guys, and broth, who is mysteriously absent...
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

All of them should be considering they are still Lions fans after this season and their history (I'm sorry I had to do it).

Comment

This is super difficult, really great bunch of posters here...But I feel as though I am biologically inclined to vote for Addict. Something about us being twins just compels me to vote for him.

If not for unforeseen biological circumstances, I would of voted for Brodeur.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

for me it comes down to brodeur or xio. hmm
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I went with WMD, but there are a lot of good posters up there. Thats even without broth or Iamcanadian on the list.

Comment

is woodnick an older poster? i don't remember ever seeing his stuff. maybe he just stays in the lions forum.
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                I gave up a vote to Addict. I had to follow my heart.
                Originally posted by farfromforgotten View Post
                I went with WMD, but there are a lot of good posters up there. Thats even without broth or Iamcanadian on the list.
                yeah I was surprised not to see IAC on the list. But he was already in the bills thread so I guess that's why he's not on the list.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

In my (biased) opinion, the Lions have the best group of posters on SWDC. I seriously considered 7 of these guys before I went with Addict, who IMO fits the definition of superfan the most. It's a shame that excellent Lions fans like Broth, IAC, DownTheField, Prowler, Maybe Next Year Millen (very underrated), and BRAVEHEART had to be left out.
                    Last edited by Michigan; 05-19-2009, 04:46 PM.
                    I'm a state.

Comment

Our love is like Alligators Anilelating Antelope.
                      Our love is like Boistress Billy Goats Billowing in Fields.
                      Our love is like Crazy Cats Canoodling.
                      Our love is like Devils Demonizing Demons.
                      Our love is like Enlightning Enchanting Elegants.
                      Our love is like our future love child Frank Following the National Football League Draft.
                      Our love is like Giggling Goats Galloping.
                      Our love is like Hilltops Halloging around the Humans.
                      Our love is like Iguanas living in Interesting Igloos.
                      Our love is like Jizzing in our pants when Jessica Alba feels up her Jugs.
                      Our love is like Kangaroos Killing Kites.
                      Our love is like the Leaping Lions not Losing every game next year.
                      Our love is like Mountains Mounting our Moment.

Our love is like Neglegence Narrowing in Nebraska.
                      Our love is like Octopusses Organziing an Organization for anarchy.
                      Our love is like our future love child Peter Posting Popping rants on Draft Countdown.
                      Our love is like Queens Quivering around Quilts.
                      Our love is like the Red Wing Repeating and Really beating up on Sid the Kid again.
                      Our love is like Sally Sexing up Suzy.
                      Our love is like Tall Tools Tantilizing.
                      Our love is like not Using Umbrellas or not Using protection.
                      Our love is like Vicious Various Villans screwing.
                      Our love is like Wowing Willows Waking.
                      Our love is like making Xtreme love to Xtremely good Xylophones, so much that we have to get X-Rays.
                      Our love is like Yawning Yaks wearing Yellow pants.
                      Our love is like Zealous Zebras at Zoos.

Our love is like me voting for u, Xiomera, my Detroit Lions super fan.

This is a great group of posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                        In my (biased) opinion, the Lions have the best group of posters on SWDC. I seriously considered 7 of these guys before I went with Addict, who IMO fits the definition of superfan the most. It's a shame that excellent Lions fans like Broth, IAC, DownTheField, Prowler, Maybe Next Year Millen (very underrated), and BRAVEHEART had to be left out.
                        Yeah there's a lot of great guys left out of the poll. I'd personally put MNYM2 ahead of Tactica, since Tactica left. But any one of these guys could and maybe should have been on the list.

And thanks for the definition thing, although tbh I don't really know when if ever I showed extraordinary football knowledge. But still.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Good group of posters!

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                            Good group of posters!
                            Yes it is. But we're in it, so we're obviously bias.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                              Yes it is. But we're in it, so we're obviously bias.
                              I am not (kinda since I am e-married to one of u), but this is prolly one of the top fan bases on SWDC.

Comment

Awwwww I was hoping you would skip the Lions fans. Although I hate not voting for myself, I feel the need to vote for someone else since I like mostly everyone on the list. Daniel it is.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information